Home Forums General Discussion Feedback on using Dr. B in NC

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Mountains
    Participant

Hello All! I am considering using Dr. B in NC for my 12 year old daughter with Scleroderma. Does anyone have any feedback on him they could share or suggest another Doctor in NC that is willing to use the AP on a child? Thank you!

Luck20
    Participant

I don’t have feedback on him, but I have kids close to that age and that is definitely what I would choose to do. Dermatolagist give Minocycline to teens for acne. Its well worth it for Scleroderma, which is far more serious. Its helped me so much already, it just takes time… So glad to hear your looking into it for her. 🙂

Originally +Ana May 2018 (now negative Jan 2019), scleroderma or uctd, Morphea (now mostly gone!), Myositis ( better now) Probable Lyme w/coinfections, had Bartonella marks that disappeared,
    Mild reflux, mostly gone,mild ild, skin hardening (continued softening and some parts normal again) Impaired liver function, now normal after 1 year and CK, LDH all normal again, 14 mo after starting ap.

Minocin m-f 2x, antibiotic rotation, ldn 4.5, cellcept 3000, probiotics, Monolaurens, Olive leaf extract, fish

Mountains
    Participant

Thank you Luck20! 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.