Home Forums General Discussion Elevated anti-ccp

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    leerobert
    Participant

Hi,
    I posted a question similar on Facebook group. My husband has been on clarithromycin for past 2 years with resolution of his symptoms. No pain or swelling. But his anti-ccp level is not coming down, in fact trending up, not as fast as in beginning of treatment but still up. Starting to think maybe need not focus so much on numbers but how he is feeling. Any ideas or similar experiences?

RA diagnosis 2015 - positive anti-CCP. Currently Clarithromycin 500 mg daily; Turmeric supplement; probiotic; fish oil; vitamin D3; MSM. Minocycline therapy from 2015-2017 until developing sensitivities. Gluten free and dairy free diet. Severe dairy intolerance. Tested positive for M. pneumoniae igG

Maz
    Keymaster

Hi Leerobert,

The only protocol that brought my anti-CCP down (regular as clockwork by 40 points per month) was a long-acting penicillin (Moxatag) and Diflucan combo. It was really pretty remarkable that I think even my doc was impressed! Lol Stayed on this protocol for about 7-8 months until this lab normalized. Tetras seem to work better to lower RF for me.

Spiffy1

My good friend had her anti-ccp go negative with going gluten free. She also had some dental work done which may have helped.

Flare fall of 2014...muscle aches, joint pains, fatigue, hair loss, rashes, etc.
    RA Factor 71 in Jan 2015 down to 25 as of September 2017
    DR4/DQ8 HLA...biotoxin illness
    IGG food allergy to wheat, egg, and dairy...probably all grains
    Vit. C&D, probiotics, milk thistle, turmeric, fish oil, methyl b 12, methyl folate, digestive enzymes, Candisol, Ubiquinol, berberine, chlorella, Moducare, LDN, monolaurin, Triphala, Patriot Greens, Paractin
    MTHFR compound heterozygous
    Igenex IGM positive Lyme, minoMWF

ANDY PENA
    Participant

Hi Maz, I have an anti ccp level of 250, and it keeps on going up. I have joint pain all over my body, and I would like to know how I can find a doctor that would give me the same protocol that you have used to put the anti ccp level to a normal range. thanks, Andy

Maz
    Keymaster

Hi Andy, I have sent you a private message in this system. Hope you receive it okay. If you didn’t receive it, let me know and I’ll try again tomorrow. Might be a tech glitch.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.