Home Forums General Discussion Elderberry Syrup Fights Mycoplasm?

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Jeanies Girl
    Participant

It has been probably 3 years since I have posted anything. It has been about 1 1/2 years since my last IV treatment. Things are good. My doctor no longer does this treatment, and we no longer live in the area, so needless to say I am on my own now. I went from just existing to the land of the living, and it has been remarkable. I wouldn’t say it is a full recovery because I believe the little “buggies” are still running around in my system, but they have been beaten back to a manageable state.

I am posting some information I ran across for a speech class I have to do. I am doing a demonstration speech on elderberry syrup. I am explaining the benefits of it in fighting cold and flu viruses. There are 5 ingredients in my elderberry syrup: black European elderberries (dried), ginger root, cinnamon powder (Ceylon), clove powder, and honey. I apologize for not having the specific website that quoted this information, but it appears elderberries fight the mycoplasm bacteria and cinnamon bursts through the biofilm. I gathered all my research for this project from National Institute of Health, specifically National Center for Biotechnology Information. I was focusing on the viral aspect for my speech and not concerned about documenting the mycoplasm info. Good luck to you all.

DX: Bacterial (mycoplasm) infection
    AP: Began June 2015
    Clindomycin IV 900 mg-every 3 months for 5 days
    Minocycline 100 mg MWF am and pm
    Flagyl 500 mg 2 x day for 3 days in a row every month
    Symptoms: Since approximately 1997-Extreme fatigue, (Intermittent: muscle weakness, stiffness, brain fog, lack of stamina)
    Supplements: Vit. C 3000 mg, Vitamin D 5000 IU every other day and 10,000 on remaining days, Vitamin B complex, Fish Oil 1000 mg 2 x day

Jeanies Girl
    Participant

I hadn’t even gotten to the benefits of honey yet when I wrote the last post. Here is what I found.

“honey can disperse and kill bacteria living in biofilms” this is from Therapeutic Manuka Honey: No Longer So Alternative https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4837971/

There is quite a bit more that is worth reading.

DX: Bacterial (mycoplasm) infection
    AP: Began June 2015
    Clindomycin IV 900 mg-every 3 months for 5 days
    Minocycline 100 mg MWF am and pm
    Flagyl 500 mg 2 x day for 3 days in a row every month
    Symptoms: Since approximately 1997-Extreme fatigue, (Intermittent: muscle weakness, stiffness, brain fog, lack of stamina)
    Supplements: Vit. C 3000 mg, Vitamin D 5000 IU every other day and 10,000 on remaining days, Vitamin B complex, Fish Oil 1000 mg 2 x day

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.