Home Forums General Discussion Dr M in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello forum,

Wanting to know if anyone out there has any feedback for Dr. M in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico? Considering travelling to see him for Lyme treatment for my mother in law, but having searched through the forums, can’t find any feedback!

Thank you in advance everyone!

Steve

---

Here for my Mother In Law.

Scleroderma 30+ years, Lyme/Bartonella (perhaps 30+ years too, diagnosed in October 2019), Hypothyroid, Anemia (of chronic diseases we think?), Neuropathy, Mini-stroke/brain lesions Oct 2019, Candida.

Current Meds:
    **Minocin 100mg x2 day, every day. **Rifampin 300mg 1x day MWF. **75mcg Levothyroxine. **5mg Prednisone. **Clopidogrel 75mg. **300mg Fluconazole every Sunday. **300mg Gabapentin. **LDN 4.5mg.

Current Supps:
    Vitamin B-complex, C, D, E. Potassium Glucona

Maz
    Keymaster

Steve, you can try PMing the forum member, “ella,” as she has been to see Dr. M. this past year. I haven’t seen ella post recently on the forum but hopefully she’d receive an automated PM notification in her emails. Hopefully others who have been to see Dr. M. Will also post for you.

Thank you Maz – I think you mentioned this to me before but I couldn’t find it in the messages. I will look her up now!

---

Here for my Mother In Law.

Scleroderma 30+ years, Lyme/Bartonella (perhaps 30+ years too, diagnosed in October 2019), Hypothyroid, Anemia (of chronic diseases we think?), Neuropathy, Mini-stroke/brain lesions Oct 2019, Candida.

Current Meds:
    **Minocin 100mg x2 day, every day. **Rifampin 300mg 1x day MWF. **75mcg Levothyroxine. **5mg Prednisone. **Clopidogrel 75mg. **300mg Fluconazole every Sunday. **300mg Gabapentin. **LDN 4.5mg.

Current Supps:
    Vitamin B-complex, C, D, E. Potassium Glucona

Linda L
    Participant

There is a New book „The Secret history of Lyme disease” by Kris Newby issued in May this year. Nów it is documented that people can get Lyme disease even after being bitten by a mosquito and other insects. Also that there are many, many more of us who have it and are being treated for something else.

RA tried everything: Methotraxate, Arava, Humira. Pneumonia three times. Anemia. Very low iron. Hypothyroidism
    AP from April 2014 till August 2015. No luck.
    Current medications: Natural thyroid, Mobic, supplements,
    vitamins and minerals.
    MTHFR heterozygous

Maz
    Keymaster

Have you read the book, Linda? I’m about half way thru after buying it in the summer, but have to keep stopping because it’s heartbreaking and almost impossible to comprehend how this could have happened.

Linda L
    Participant

Yes, I have read it. I cannot believe it. How can we believe in anything after that? So sad.

RA tried everything: Methotraxate, Arava, Humira. Pneumonia three times. Anemia. Very low iron. Hypothyroidism
    AP from April 2014 till August 2015. No luck.
    Current medications: Natural thyroid, Mobic, supplements,
    vitamins and minerals.
    MTHFR heterozygous

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.