Home Forums General Discussion Diet and Leaky Gut!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Chris
    Participant

Hello to all, just wondering if anybody is doing any special diets to address leaky gut to help with autoimmune situations.

Chris

Luck20
    Participant

Hi, my alternative med. Dr started me on the Plant Paradox Diet. I resisted for a couple months, but once I started, everything started to improve. It could be a coincidence, I’m not sure. Strangely, my skin hardening progressed fastest when I was gluten and dairy free… I suspect, that for me, I was reacting to all the nightshades, pea protein shakes,cucumbers, zuchinni, beans and almonds I was eating. I suspect everyones different. I don’t follow the diet very strictly, I just avoid the ‘high lectin’ veggies, fruit and on a good day minimize grains. I feel best the closer I follow it, but its a challenge. The dr that wrote the book claims a high remission rate for autoimmune diseases.

Originally +Ana May 2018 (now negative Jan 2019), scleroderma or uctd, Morphea (now mostly gone!), Myositis ( better now) Probable Lyme w/coinfections, had Bartonella marks that disappeared,
    Mild reflux, mostly gone,mild ild, skin hardening (continued softening and some parts normal again) Impaired liver function, now normal after 1 year and CK, LDH all normal again, 14 mo after starting ap.

Minocin m-f 2x, antibiotic rotation, ldn 4.5, cellcept 3000, probiotics, Monolaurens, Olive leaf extract, fish

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.