Home Forums General Discussion Delayed pressure urticaria

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Spiffy1

Does anyone else have delayed pressure urticaria with your auto immune disease? Thankfully it does not bother me every day but if I do something out of the ordinary or apply pressure to my arms or trunk area I will have a red rash…sometimes slightly raised and heated…wherever the pressure was applied usually developing several hours later or even the next day. This started before beginning AP so I know it isn’t the meds. It doesn’t scare me like it used to because I am familiar with it and it always goes away in time. Any one?

Flare fall of 2014...muscle aches, joint pains, fatigue, hair loss, rashes, etc.
    RA Factor 71 in Jan 2015 down to 25 as of September 2017
    DR4/DQ8 HLA...biotoxin illness
    IGG food allergy to wheat, egg, and dairy...probably all grains
    Vit. C&D, probiotics, milk thistle, turmeric, fish oil, methyl b 12, methyl folate, digestive enzymes, Candisol, Ubiquinol, berberine, chlorella, Moducare, LDN, monolaurin, Triphala, Patriot Greens, Paractin
    MTHFR compound heterozygous
    Igenex IGM positive Lyme, minoMWF

Spiffy1

Well, I figured I was alone in this. Doesn’t surprise me. My crazy immune system.

Flare fall of 2014...muscle aches, joint pains, fatigue, hair loss, rashes, etc.
    Vit. C&D, probiotics, milk thistle, turmeric, fish oil, methyl b 12, methyl folate, digestive enzymes, Candisol, Ubiquinol, berberine, chlorella, Moducare, LDN, monolaurin, Triphala, Patriot Greens, Paractin

Pinkmoth
    Keymaster

spiffy,
    Im not sure i have this but something kinda similar maybe.

for me my related problem is kind of a reverse case where pressure on my body leaves red indentations. not edema though, more like there is just no springiness in the skin cells or blood vessels and they get compressed more and for longer than normal.

pretty much any sort of pressure contact with my skin leaves redness – if I am scratched it does raise up like what you’re describing. but I don’t think it’s very extreme relative to your case

Autoimmune: ANA positive speckled. Probable MCTD with SD overlap. Hashimoto's. Possible Erlos Danlos. Mold Illness.
    Infections: Bartonella, toxoplasmosis, mycoplasma, EBV
    Meds: minocycline (Zydus generic) 100mg 1x daily,
    Supps: digestive enzymes, Monolaurin, Betaine hydrochloric acid, iron, quercetin, biocidin

Spiffy1

Thanks for sharing. Mine seems to occur only when I do something out of the ordinary. It is not a daily thing. And I have gotten used to it and I know it eventually goes away. It is just like my skin is extra sensitive to pressure. It is almost like an allergy in the way it looks.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.