Home Forums General Discussion COVID and Tetracyclines

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    TrustingGod
    Participant

There are some studies that suggest that tetracyclines (including mino and doxy) may be beneficial in halting progression of COVID. Has anyone in this forum taking one of the tetracylines come down with COVID?

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7604546/

Lynne G.SD
    Participant

Hi TG
    This makes perfect sense.I don’t pop in here very often so I don’t know if you read all the links I posted a year or two ago on the many ways mino and doxy work.I have added Nattokinase to my regimen as it breaks up hyper coagulation.Red calls clumb together in several diseases and plug the tiny capillaries and if you have scleroderma it is very visible in the skin around the cuticals.I completely got rid of my Raynaud’s with only natto.If you have not seen the info on the antibiotics I can re send it.

PhilC
    Participant

Has anyone in this forum taking one of the tetracylines come down with COVID?

Yes, I did. I take 150 mg of minocycline every day.

"Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth."
    - Albert Einstein

Linda L
    Participant

How arę you Phil? Do you have symptoms?

RA tried everything: Methotraxate, Arava, Humira. Pneumonia three times. Anemia. Very low iron. Hypothyroidism
    AP from April 2014 till August 2015. No luck.
    Current medications: Natural thyroid, Mobic, supplements,
    vitamins and minerals.
    MTHFR heterozygous

PhilC
    Participant

Hi Linda,

How arę you Phil? Do you have symptoms?

I’m fine; thank you for asking. For the most part, my health is the same as it was before I caught COVID-19. That’s probably because I always treat myself with my antiviral protocol at the first sign of a viral infection. However, it does seem that the virus made my RA flare up, because I now have arthritis in my hands and feet that had been gone for about 30 years. At this point, it’s mostly some stiffness with some occasional pain, with the pain mainly being in my right index finger. I’ve been keeping the arthritis under control with MSM, herbs, and an occasional (once or twice a week) 400 mg tablet of etodolac.

Phil

"Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth."
    - Albert Einstein

TrustingGod
    Participant

Hi Phil, I am happy to hear that you beat it. Thank you for sharing.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.