Home Forums General Discussion Coffee Enemas For Pain Relief

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Valsmum
    Participant

I heard first of coffee enemas here at RBF from one of the members a year or two ago. I wanted to pass along a link that explains why the coffee enemas work. I might have tried them earlier if I knew I would feel better doing them regularly.

http://www.coffee-enema.ca

laurawm
    Participant

Hi Sheri,

Thanks for this article. I’ve also been using coffee enemas effectively for pain relief/detox over the past couple of months and they have quickly become my go-to for emergency situations such as nausea and unbearable herxing. Actually, I don’t know how I would have made it through this past week without coffee enemas on several days.

Warm regards,
    Laura

richie
    Participant

Hi Two things –can we use it with sweet and low and is hazelnut coffee ok –sorry couldnt resist LOL
    richie

Valsmum
    Participant

VERY FUNNY RICHIE , haha

Valsmum
    Participant

Laura, I can’t beleive how much they help, its weird. It took a couple times for me to appreciate them and feel better.
    I had a hard time writing this post , I’m a little prudish, but if it helps someone then its ok in my book.

Have a nice weekend, take care!

jaminhealth
    Participant

My friend learned about CE’s thru her stay at Gerson Clinic many yrs ago…she has done CE’s for years and
    encoraged me to for PAIN….well I bought the enema bag and then just couldn’t get to it…

organic coffee and all it takes, so I haven’t done one. Lots of preparing and then getting
    down and doing them….

I’m doing something new right now and getting relief from my Pain and Inflammation….

richie
    Participant

Hi–If you use Dunkin Donuts coffee with half and half –it makes it easier !!
    richie

Valsmum
    Participant

Richie, you are having a lot of fun with this thread , aren’t you 🙂
    Have a nice weekend.

ps—Regarding the coffee enemas, I am only doing one or two a day and my mood is better. I was having some pain in my chest recently and it is gone since the coffee enemas. I feel better minutes after the CE and a general better well being, I feel healthy.

richie
    Participant

Hi–Yes –it takes me back to a joke I heard about 50 years ago –” This old man was taking a tea infusion –all of a sudden he started screaming –the nurse asked whats wrong –he answered -too much lemon ” —-In a more serious vein –if one is helped by them –then for sure go for it !!!!–
    richie

jaminhealth
    Participant

Sheri, Gerson uses CE’s in their treatments. if you are getting “relief” that is so great….

We’ve talked about CE’s on other health boards with positive results and my friend who has done
    them for years is one testimonial….. There are a lot of passive/aggressive people out there and
    I WAS married to one.

I think they’ve been discussed here over the years.

richie
    Participant

Which Gerson clinic did your friend stay at –the one in Mexico or the one in Hungary –they dont have any clinics in the US -only the institute where they license clinics or offer the technique to practitioners –I am well versed in Gersons operation —
    Richie

Valsmum
    Participant

I thought I would add a link to watch the Gerson Miracle documenatary for free onyour computer, it is over an hour long.

http://www.hulu.com/#!watch/180363

It has testimonials for cancer and degerative diseases and explains the therapy.

😉

richie
    Participant

Hi–Its good that you have less pain –they ran into difficulty with their cancer claims —-I can see where it can be of help in making one feel better –but as a cancer treatment ?????
    richie

cavalier
    Participant

2 links that give tips for free – the 1st one gives simple inexpensive tips on how to get well especially when you have a autoimmune condition. good explanations of what to do on – http://www.freeautoimmunebook.com and http://www.drjaisupport.com
    Many I am already doing. A couple tips I garnered that also gives some good explanations as to why they are helpful in simple to understand language..

I am posting this here as much of the 1st link gets into the Gerson Therapy & details on how to use the coffee enema & why it’s helpful for pain relief and how it can work to address other issues.

In case anyone wants to review – i felt the 1st link was helpful & the ideas are sound one should try to incorporate & address as much as one can & also some lab tests to get done that can give you helpful information.

Best – Jill SD, Lyme, CPn. Candida is on the wane

A Friend
    Participant

@Valsmum wrote:

I heard first of coffee enemas here at RBF from one of the members a year or two ago. I wanted to pass along a link that explains why the coffee enemas work. I might have tried them earlier if I knew I would feel better doing them regularly.

http://www.coffee-enema.ca

Hi All,
    My first coffee enema was during the middle of the night, and in desperation for pain relief (my liver hadn’t liked my being on two abx at the same time, and eventually let me know about it… like a tazer shot me. I found my new “best friend.” Many posts on this subject, I’m sure have been lost since that time when RFB BB had a hacker or something that wiped out our message board messages. I was curious today to see how many coffee enema posts would show up, so did a search. I believe it was 120 or so, but have forgotten exact number.
    AF

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.