Home Forums General Discussion Chronic Illnesses & our Brains/The Mental Wellness Summit

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    A Friend
    Participant

Dear Group,

Believing we need to know as much as possible about protecting our brains (and that “an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure”, I hesitantly came here this morning and did a search on past post topics using the search words: “brain health.” A huge number of posts/topics showed up.

As long as I have been a poster on this site, I’m not sure the moderators would want me to post this link. However, I have found the information and background of this neurologist (actually over a number of years) extremely helpful and often reassuring.

If you are interested in registering for this free seminar, it begins August 11, 2015. A notice just arrived in my e-mail inbox. (Also, I have purchased the last two books of his, best seller of one, and the latest one will be, also, I feel sure.

This is the name of the Summit to use to find it — if this doesn’t work the way it appears in your own e-mail inquiry, suggest you do a search for “Mental Wellness Summit” and hopefully you will find a link that works:

Sent: Wednesday, August 05, 2015 8:00 PM
    Subject: Join Me at The Mental Wellness Summit

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.