Home Forums General Discussion chlorine in water

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Eva Holloway
    Participant

I loved the showerhead it has 8 settings and I didn't wear cloves today, not even for the shampooing of my hair or the body wash and my hands didn't do their little nasty thing like I had the butcher use a knife on them. I may be able and use my hot parafin bath after a few days when everything looks better. The name of the Showerhead is called “Sprite Shower” and I purchased it at Home Depot. About 35 Dollars.

I am using New Zealand Manuka honey hand lotion and it seems to help. My hands don't burn as much as they have been.:D. I used Burt's Bees products but after awhile it didn't work anymore. So now I use Vanicream and mix it with manuka honey cream. Vanicream is a compounding cream that the pharmacist uses to mix medication and lotion.

My left hand has also pinked up some and doesn't look like I put it in scalding water. My right hand needs a little more healing.

I have a friend that is on minocyclin for SD and doing well. I hope you get well soon.

Eva

Eva Holloway

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

Eva – glad you are finding it good. Looked up the Sprite and it's available here at around 150 aussie dollars – about 98 U.S. Alot more expensive for us! Lynnie

Be well! Lynnie

Palindromic RA 30 yrs (Chronic Lyme?)
    Mino 2003-2008 100mg MWF - can no longer tolerate any tetracyclines
    rotating abx protocol now. From Sep 2018 MWF - a.m. Augmentin Duo 440mg + 150mg Biaxsig (roxithromycin). p.m. Cefaclor (375mg) + Klacid 125mg + LDN 3mg + Annual Clindy IV's
    Diet: no gluten, dairy, sulphites, low salicylates
    Supps: 600mg N-AC BID, 1000mg Vit C, P5P 40mg, zinc picolinate 60mg, Lithium orotate 20mg, Magnesium Oil, Bio-identical hormones (DHEA + Prog + Estrog)

jaminhealth
    Participant

It's not just the Chlorine, but the Fluorides are “killing” us too.  I've been in the “battle” to STOP Mass Medication of the population for quite a while now.  If you want to check us out check out Fluoride Action Network (FAN) , headed by Dr. Paul Connett, Ph.D.  He travels the world on this Mission. 

If you really want to get rid of most Toxins get a shower head that removes both chlorine and fluroide…they are more expensive but so worth it.  I have one that removes only Chlorine, but I believe I'll spring for the one that removes all toxins.  

I no longer cook with or drink tap water.  Buy distilled and “drinking water” for both purposes.   I'm MAD and so I have to spend more money to protect myself from these toxins.

Just think all the swimming pools are loaded with chlorines/fluorides too.  Unless one has access to a pool that does not contain these elements.  Our YMCA has a pool that is oxyginated and does not contain the toxins.  I don't go swimming thou. 

Just an FYI on all this water pollution we have to deal with.    jam   

Eva Holloway
    Participant

Lynnie,

there is this lady on the dermatomyositis group who needs some help. She thinks there is no doctor in Australia that can help her.  The help is for her husband.

Her e-mail address is rosemary.broom@i-med.com.au.

I know sometimes we need a person that doesn't know where to go for help. 😀 been there done that.

Regards,

Eva

Eva Holloway

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

Eva – I have sent you a Private Message on this. Please click on above right next to  'Logout' where you will see 'I new message'. Lynnie

Be well! Lynnie

Palindromic RA 30 yrs (Chronic Lyme?)
    Mino 2003-2008 100mg MWF - can no longer tolerate any tetracyclines
    rotating abx protocol now. From Sep 2018 MWF - a.m. Augmentin Duo 440mg + 150mg Biaxsig (roxithromycin). p.m. Cefaclor (375mg) + Klacid 125mg + LDN 3mg + Annual Clindy IV's
    Diet: no gluten, dairy, sulphites, low salicylates
    Supps: 600mg N-AC BID, 1000mg Vit C, P5P 40mg, zinc picolinate 60mg, Lithium orotate 20mg, Magnesium Oil, Bio-identical hormones (DHEA + Prog + Estrog)

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘ chlorine in water’ is closed to new replies.