Home Forums General Discussion Cetyl Myristolate

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    mtgas
    Participant

A doctor recommended taking 2 capsules of Cetyl Myristolate 3x a day for 20-30.

I was wondering if anyone on this board is currently taking it or has tried it before.

He says it is a fatty acid that “has had rapid benefits in many clinical problems such as RA, emphysema, etc.”

I found some testimonials online from people who had RA, used Cetyl Myristolate and found great relief from it.  Perhaps it is a good supplement to take alongside the abx?

This link provides more information on it (sorry, it's pretty long!):

http://www.tldp.com/issue/168/168cetyl.html

Michelle

Susan LymeRA
    Participant

I tried it for 3 mths with no results.  That was early in my treatment when I had considerable pain and disability.

We are all different though and you should try it.  It does have good press behind it.

Susan

Joe M
    Participant

Is this CMO?  If so, Like Susan, Michelle tried it with no success at all.  It was also very early in the disease when symptoms were first emerging.  Michelle used it for about two or three months.  When we finally saw a rheumy and told him we had tried it, he said it was nothing more than beef tallow and he had never seen it work for anybody.  The only good part of the experience was the company honored the money back guarantee. 

mtgas
    Participant

Thanks Susan and Joe for your input! 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘ Cetyl Myristolate’ is closed to new replies.