Home Forums General Discussion Celiac gene

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Spiffy

This has begun to bother me. I do have a celiac gene as well as the dr4 ra gene. My gut was always my only health complaint for years. I feel like this is where my troubles started. So when I read that antibiotics cause gut problems it makes me cringe. I know the only way to see if I truly need the antibiotic is to get off. But the stakes are clearly too high for that. I guess I will stay the course as I continually check my ra factor. Dr. O in Houston…the gluten warrior shared a scientific paper about how celiac can look like ra…even meeting the criteria. I am taking 90 Billion x3 probiotic capsules a day. He has helped a lot of people with the celiac gene come down from chronic pain. Of course I was IGM positive for Lyme which complicates things and I have had mold exposure and I can’t forget about my two MTHFR genes or my EBV re activation. I know I need to go full out AIP. I still will sometimes eat night shades, potato starch, and rice. I am feeling pretty well at the moment. I sure wished I knew what was helping me and what is not. If I can ever get my ra factor down to 20 I may cut my Mino dose in half to 100 mgs. MWF and see what it does to my factor. And it sure sounds like the brand name works so much better but after paying 240 smackaroos at Target for Ranbaxy brand I cannot imagine how much I would have to pay for the real deal.

DR4/DQ8 HLA, bio toxin illness
    Flare fall of 2014...muscle aches, joint pains, fatigue, hair loss, rashes
    Positive RA factor was 71 in January 2015 down to 28 as of September 2016
    IGG food allergies wheat, egg, dairy
    supplements: C and D, probiotics, milk thistle, Turmeric, cod liver oil, methyl b 12 & folate, digestive enzymes, Moducare, chlorella, berberine, LDN, monolaurin, Triphala, Patriot Greens
    MTHFR compound heterozygous
    Igenex IGM Lyme positive
    Minocycline 100 BID MWF

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.