Home Forums General Discussion Celebrex

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    whaleharbor
    Keymaster

I found this pdf regarding Celebrex which some of us take here as an anti-inflammatory. I’m not 100% certain of the source and I’m not suggesting anyone take it etc… so do your due diligence with your doctor. I just found it rather interesting and thought you would as well.

http://compassionateoncology.org/pdfs/celebrex.0207.pdf

Minocycline 100mg every other day with food...lots of food: Zydus brand. Celecoxib 200mg twice per day: Greenstone brand.

Lynne G.SD
    Participant

This does not surprise me at all.I remember reading this in the paper.There are many off label ways to treat many diseases.My brother had/has pancreatic cancer,by the time he was flown to Vancouver from Dawson,Yukon it has spread to 7 sites on his liver and to his stomach.Docs just stapled him up,gave him 2 weeks to 2 months to live and refused chemo stating he was too far gone.Long story short,he used medical cannabis with the highest THC possible and smoked himself crazy because of the pain.2 months later he had much lower cancer,3 months later he was back to building his house and at 9 months he showed no cancer anywhere.
    His family doc did manage to get him 2 rounds of chemo but it was so bad that he stoped.We now know that really bad cancer can be overcome when using chemo and high THC.Several papers are being done as we speak.

whaleharbor
    Keymaster

Wow Lynne! Amazing. I’m glad your brother is well. Thank you for sharing!

Minocycline 100mg every other day with food...lots of food: Zydus brand. Celecoxib 200mg twice per day: Greenstone brand.

Lynne G.SD
    Participant

You should take a look at the series called The Sacred Plant The first one was done a few years ago and sets the base for all subsequent episodes Each series has seven parts and there are 4 series.A few are specifically aimed at cancer.I think you can still find them on Youtube.Totally awesome!

vinny
    Participant

Whaleharbor
    Thanks so much for the medical info link. I do a lot of reading, but had never read this about Celebrex. Do you take it with food? I had a suspicious looking flat polyup on my colonoscopy last year and they are going to check it again this year. They termed the polyup as precancerous. I have Diclofenac, Mobic and Celebrex available, but will stick with Celebrex after reading about its cancer preventing effect.

Psoriatic Arthritis: 100mg Minoz Minocycline TABLET daily; twice daily 400mg Pentoxifylline;125mcg Levotyroxine: Have been using some level of Minocycline since 2008

whaleharbor
    Keymaster

I don’t take the celebrex with food…but I’m not sure if you’re supposed to or not. I just take it when I take it…and don’t worry about if I’ve eaten or not. Not sure that’s wise though… Of course, make sure to always ask your doctor before changing up any meds etc…and they may be better to ask if it needs to be taken with food.

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

Up to 200mg with or without food. Over 200mg with food. See here

Be well! Lynnie

Palindromic RA 30 yrs (Chronic Lyme?)
    Mino 2003-2008 100mg MWF - can no longer tolerate any tetracyclines
    rotating abx protocol now. From Sep 2018 MWF - a.m. Augmentin Duo 440mg + 150mg Biaxsig (roxithromycin). p.m. Cefaclor (375mg) + Klacid 125mg + LDN 3mg + Annual Clindy IV's
    Diet: no gluten, dairy, sulphites, low salicylates
    Supps: 600mg N-AC BID, 1000mg Vit C, P5P 40mg, zinc picolinate 60mg, Lithium orotate 20mg, Magnesium Oil, Bio-identical hormones (DHEA + Prog + Estrog)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.