Home Forums General Discussion Cancer Treatment: Burzynski Movie: Free Preview till June 20

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Krys
    Participant

Dr. Mercola’s article on Dr. Burzynski’s cancer treatment and the “adventures”:
    “The Great Cancer Hoax: The Brilliant Cure the FDA Tried Their Best to Shut Down”.
    http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2011/06/11/burzynski-the-movie.aspx

or you can go directly to the film, watch it in bigger format, and see the whole film for free as a preview till June 13th.
    http://vimeo.com/24821365
    I find it utterly fascinating and also, the politics side, very frustrating.
    Warm wishes, Krys

A Friend
    Participant

Hi Krys,

I saw the information mentioned early today in Dr. Mercola’s newsletter, but didn’t have time to watch it until tonight. I actually came to the board to — like you — mention this to board members.

While we often feel that some of the branches of our government could certainly do a much better job, what this video documents/reveals shows they and some in medical research have certainly gone beyond the pale!!!

There needs to be some way that all who are outraged about what Dr. Stanislaw Burzynski and his patients and their families have been forced to go through can vent their feelings in a united way.

AF

Krys
    Participant

Hi AFriend,
    It is beyond shocking that brilliant people, in all disciplines, come under massive attacks and are often destroyed before the result of their genius and hard work can reach and benefit great numbers of population. I greatly admire Dr. Brzezinski not only for his genius, but for his perseverance and standing the ground. I would like to see his case go into the international jurisdiction which would correct the outrage of stealing and patenting something that had already been patented. But being attacked, harassed, maligned, etc. must have taken its toll. I hope the core of his strength has stayed unaffected. Hopefully, giving the patients the gift of life and seeing this miracle happen again and again has protected his mind and heart from being damaged.
    It reminds me of brilliant and caring LLMDs being attacked, having to defend the right to practice medicine, and often losing the licence.
    I’m so proud of Dr. Mercola for writing about so many “uncomfortable” issues in his newsletter. How very wonderful that there are people like him. Krys

A Friend
    Participant

@Krys wrote:

Hi AFriend,
    It is beyond shocking that brilliant people, in all disciplines, come under massive attacks and are often destroyed before the result of their genius and hard work can reach and benefit great numbers of population. I greatly admire Dr. Brzezinski not only for his genius, but for his perseverance and standing the ground. I would like to see his case go into the international jurisdiction which would correct the outrage of stealing and patenting something that had already been patented. But being attacked, harassed, maligned, etc. must have taken its toll. I hope the core of his strength has stayed unaffected. Hopefully, giving the patients the gift of life and seeing this miracle happen again and again has protected his mind and heart from being damaged.
    It reminds me of brilliant and caring LLMDs being attacked, having to defend the right to practice medicine, and often losing the licence.
    I’m so proud of Dr. Mercola for writing about so many “uncomfortable” issues in his newsletter. How very wonderful that there are people like him. Krys

Krys, with what I’ve (AF) highlighted in blue above, I would hope if this ever happened, that this “international jurisdiction” would be more fair and objective than such as happens in the United Nations affairs. It is hard to believe the arrogant disregard for the truth and principles by all of the entities involved in trying to stifle the work of Dr. Brzezinski.

Highlighted in red above by me (AF): Yes, these are giants among us (and FOR us), which reminds me of my wonderful “Prince of a Man” who was my first AP physician about 14 years ago in Iowa, who was there for me and others, and got us started on the Road Back! Can’t wait to be able to read his book when it is available. Here, Here!!!! for all “The Princes and Princesses among us.”

Krys
    Participant

@A Friend wrote:

Here, Here!!!! for all “The Princes and Princesses among us.”

I’m adding triple YAY!!! to that!

@Krys wrote:

I would like to see his case go into the international jurisdiction which would correct the outrage of stealing and patenting something that had already been patented. Krys

I’ll have to start double checking the words I use to express myself. I should not have mentioned international jurisdiction when I don’t know much (should I say: close to nothing?) about the international law. I understand it can be appealed to when all the levels of courts within the country have been gone through and something that breaks the international law has been maintained by the highest courts within the country. So if our courts, including the Supreme Court, had maintained the right of the Patent Bureau (or whatever it is called, US Patent and Trademark Office?) to give new patent rights for a patent that had already been patented, I think that could be taken higher, into international jurisdiction. But that would involve lots of further litigation. And that is just my understanding. No research done.
    Many wronged people choose not to go through litigation because it is such a drain on all kinds of resources: time, money, emotions. So my expressing a wish to see the case….was wrong. I apologize. I’m changing my above wish to wish for justice to Dr. Brzezinski and ALL who have ever been wronged, including prince and princesses docs, all patients, and so on.
    And I am ranting on a subject that is NOT the focus of RBF. Sorry. Krys

Parisa
    Participant

This makes me sick. There is a cure for cancer and big Pharma/government (it is the same) are standing in the way because the drug companies don’t want to lose the money they have invested in chemo drugs that don’t work. It’s the same group that is keeping Lyme disease from having a proper diagnosis and treatment. Why treat autoimmmune disease with antibiotics when you can use chemo drugs. I have wondered for years now how some people look at themselves in the mirror every morning knowing that they let innocent children, mothers and fathers suffer needlessly while they withheld the cure.

mschmidt
    Participant

Amen to that, Parisa. I just had a booth for my Lyme Foundation at a Health and Wellness Expo this past weekend in Illinois. We had at least 2-300 people stop by the booth (many more took information because they knew someone with Lyme), to tell us their personal nightmare stories about years of being misdiagnosed, or flat out ignored. It’s appalling to me that sick people have to go through convincing the medical world that something is wrong. It’s shameful a large majority of the medical community doesn’t even acknowledge the existence of Chronic Lyme, or the possibility that it could be Lyme that triggered their condition. That’s why it’s worth the thousands of dollars we spend to be at these conventions, and the hard work we put into fundraisers so we can send interested doctors to be properly trained through ILADS. I truly believe that information is power, and the more the word gets out there by people who have suffered unnecessarily, change will eventually occur.

Maria

Jan Lucinda1
    Participant

Maria-

Great that you are doing that.

Jan

Parisa
    Participant

I just noticed that they have extended the availability of the move until 6/20. So those of you who didn’t get a chance to watch it still have time. It’s definitely worth your time.

Krys, maybe you could put a note on your first post to show that it has been extended?

Krys
    Participant

@Parisa wrote:

I just noticed that they have extended the availability of the move until 6/20. So those of you who didn’t get a chance to watch it still have time. It’s definitely worth your time.

Krys, maybe you could put a note on your first post to show that it has been extended?

Thank you, Parisa. Done!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.