Home Forums General Discussion Can Raynauds go away?

Tagged: ,

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Luck20
    Participant

Can raynauds go away with any sort of treatments–permanently? Does AP lesson it? Or ldn? I reorganized my freezer today with no issues, holding frozen meat even…

I’ve been getting treatment with a cold laser and noticed a big difference. I know that’s helped but I thought for sure I would trigger it today.

Originally +Ana May 2018 (now negative Jan 2019), scleroderma or uctd, Morphea (now mostly gone!), Myositis ( better now) Probable Lyme w/coinfections, had Bartonella marks that disappeared,
    Mild reflux, mostly gone,mild ild, skin hardening (continued softening and some parts normal again) Impaired liver function, now normal after 1 year and CK, LDH all normal again, 14 mo after starting ap.

Minocin m-f 2x, antibiotic rotation, ldn 4.5, cellcept 3000, probiotics, Monolaurens, Olive leaf extract, fish

Lynne G.SD
    Participant

Hi Luck;
    The only thing that knocked the Raynaud’s back was Nattokinase.I only get it is the summer when I get a breeze on my neck or the small of my back.I can go naked in the snow with no effect.Google…. benefits of nattokinase for eye popping info on how it works on vasculature

Spiffy1

I would assume that AP and LDN would have positive effects in Raynaud’s if it were autoimmune in nature. This is great news! Thanks for sharing!

Flare fall of 2014...muscle aches, joint pains, fatigue, hair loss, rashes, etc.
    RA Factor 71 in Jan 2015 down to 25 as of September 2017
    DR4/DQ8 HLA...biotoxin illness
    IGG food allergy to wheat, egg, and dairy...probably all grains
    Vit. C&D, probiotics, milk thistle, turmeric, fish oil, methyl b 12, methyl folate, digestive enzymes, Candisol, Ubiquinol, berberine, chlorella, Moducare, LDN, monolaurin, Triphala, Patriot Greens, Paractin
    MTHFR compound heterozygous
    Igenex IGM positive Lyme, minoMWF

Luck20
    Participant

Thanks Lynne for mentioning nattokinase. I’ve been meaning to read up on it.

Originally +Ana May 2018 (now negative Jan 2019), scleroderma or uctd, Morphea (now mostly gone!), Myositis ( better now) Probable Lyme w/coinfections, had Bartonella marks that disappeared,
    Mild reflux, mostly gone,mild ild, skin hardening (continued softening and some parts normal again) Impaired liver function, now normal after 1 year and CK, LDH all normal again, 14 mo after starting ap.

Minocin m-f 2x, antibiotic rotation, ldn 4.5, cellcept 3000, probiotics, Monolaurens, Olive leaf extract, fish

Pinkmoth
    Keymaster

I have definitely read old posts on this forum of people on AP whose raynauds lessened/went away. it seems to be commonly reported that it’s one of the symptoms that hangs around longest despite treatment even after many other symptoms improve, but can eventually disappear!

Autoimmune: ANA positive speckled. Probable MCTD with SD overlap. Hashimoto's. Possible Erlos Danlos. Mold Illness.
    Infections: Bartonella, toxoplasmosis, mycoplasma, EBV
    Meds: minocycline (Zydus generic) 100mg 1x daily,
    Supps: digestive enzymes, Monolaurin, Betaine hydrochloric acid, iron, quercetin, biocidin

kater
    Participant

Mine is virtually non existent now after lyme and scleroderma are in remission. Yes it can heal and yes it was one of the last symptoms to go.
    kate

Systemic Scleroderma since 2010. Lyme and Myco P. AP and many other antibiotics and treatments since Nov. 2011. Presently mostly in remission other than fatigue.
    Teva Minocycline 100mg a day. Dessicated tyroid, LDN 4.5, LDI, hawthorne, curcurmin, berberine,, caprylex, reishi mushroom, liver protect, zinc,, fish oils, magnesium, vit K2, d3, bcomp, E, C

lajc
    Participant

Hi Lynne,

Do you remember how much nattokinase you were taking to decrease the raynauds? Mine is really acting up in the
    cold. Thanks so much

Laurey

Lynne G.SD
    Participant

Hi Lajc;
    The first few weeks I was taking one capsule a day and then scaled back to one every other day.I have always believed in taking as little of anythingas possible but retaining the benefits.This worked for me but you may find it does not for you.Natto thins the blood as well as -clumping the rouleaux. but I do not want to bleed frofusely if ever in an accident.

Luck20
    Participant

It sounds strange but my fingers don’t do abrupt color changes anymore. Its 5 degrees and I went out briefly with fingerless gloves and I was fine, even driving. I do have a pale blueness on a couple fingers at times but I often don’t notice it. Now, it appears that’s mostly gone too!

I’ve started on NEO40, which is Nitric Oxide. The main ingredient is beets. It came with test strips and took me over a month to get to the ‘optimum level’, taking one tablet 2x a day. I haven’t tested lately but only take a pill every couple days for maintenance, and the effects seem to be lasting. The circulation in my toes seem better too.

I slowly keep improving. My arms are straightening out from being locked at 90 degrees. They got my blood first poke! 9 months ago, it was nightmare to get blood out. The hardness is slowly receding.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.