Home Forums General Discussion How can we increase awareness of antibiotic protocol

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Jez
    Participant

I am very interested in volunteering and helping out the roadback foundation. If it weren’t for the antibiotic protocol discovered by Dr. Brown, I would be very sick.
    I was wondering would it be possible to set up a facebook page? Would anyone on the board be willing to work on setting one up, I can help if you’d like.
    I feel that the foundation should have more social media footprint. I currently live on st. thomas, usvi. The island is pretty small, but there are a few people in the territory who suffer from scleroderma and other rheumatic illnesses. sadly, we have no rheumatologist on island, but I see a dermatologist on island who strongly believes in using antibiotics for scleroderma and other illnesses. would you guys like to add him to the ap doctor list? Let me know and, with his permission, I can provide his contact info.

Maz
    Keymaster

Hi Jez,

Yes, please – grateful to add your doc’s contact info the the AP doctor list for others in St. Thomas. Would you kindly private message me with his info, because this forum has a policy of not publishing AP doc names or contact deets. Thank you!

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

Hi Jez
    Welcome to the Community Forum!

Anyone wanting to volunteer for Road Back Foundation should send an email to helpingroadback@roadback.org and outline any experience, competencies or interests – see the Contact page

Be well! Lynnie

Palindromic RA 30 yrs (Chronic Lyme?)
    Mino 2003-2008 100mg MWF - can no longer tolerate any tetracyclines
    rotating abx protocol now. From Sep 2018 MWF - a.m. Augmentin Duo 440mg + 150mg Biaxsig (roxithromycin). p.m. Cefaclor (375mg) + Klacid 125mg + LDN 3mg + Annual Clindy IV's
    Diet: no gluten, dairy, sulphites, low salicylates
    Supps: 600mg N-AC BID, 1000mg Vit C, P5P 40mg, zinc picolinate 60mg, Lithium orotate 20mg, Magnesium Oil, Bio-identical hormones (DHEA + Prog + Estrog)

Darthritis
    Participant

I came here with the same question. I dont have any special connections or talents but after 8 years dependent on antibiotics am very concerned about advancing our cause.

Either for politics or side effects i wont be on antibiotics forever but am a few months from dying if i stop them.

It seems that the million or so on our side should organize against the infectious disease society using our political influence.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.