Home Forums General Discussion Borax Cure For RA

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    LifeAboutChange
    Participant

Hi Debbie – Reactive Arthritis or sometimes also known as Reiters Syndrome is an arthritis caused by an infection in the body – much similar to what this site talks about, however the known cause is either from sexual transmitted or food poisoning or in the lungs. Sometimes though when the initial bacteria is killed and thus cannot be easily tested for any longer, the Mycoplasma form (another fragment of the original bacteria) stays continuing the cause the inflammatory response. It is super rare, with only about 1 in every 10,000 people that get this reaction from the same bacteria, and some say it is genetic such as one being HLA-B27 positive, which is antigen that overprotects the body on things in the system causing the inflammation response. For those that do get this unfortunate response it is highly likely they have the gene HLA-B27, has she tested for this? Much like hay fever affects some but not others, so does the reaction – or “reactive arthritis” affect some from mycoplasma bacteria but not most of the population. Key is to kill the mycoplasma bacteria that maybe still in the deep layers as well as identify the triggers that cause the relapse such as stress, diet or leaky gut.

LAC

Reactive Arthritis, since June 2015.
    Current Meds: Been on Minocin 200mg daily since November 2016, now on M/W/F 200mg AP.

Supplements Daily: 2 caps Krill Oil, 20mg Astaxanthin, 10IU Vitamin D3, 1g NAC, 24mg of boron a day.

Alternative: Periodic use of home made collodial silver 150ml daily. TCM herbs to target infection, heat and inflammation. Acupuncture to relieve pressure and release heat. 2tbs of organic coconut oil. Oral form of essential oils frankincense and oregano. Topical form of e

Debbie star
    Participant

Thankyou kindly LAC for the informative info you sent re reactive arthritis.. Not sure if my friend does have it but she has something complicated going on

LifeAboutChange
    Participant

Hi All – thank you all for your advice on Boron/Borax. It is a great forum here where we can openly discuss ideas and new areas for curing things, as its obvious to us (or at least should be by being part of this community) that the medical community does not have our best interests at heart nor is interested or at very least knowledgeable about cures, which is what this forum is all about!

I received by delivery of Boron last night and took 6mg (two pills) I will stay on 12mg a day for a while to see how things go and then step it up slowly. Morning and night dosage. I purchased 4 different types of Boron, as thanks to advice from one person here, it was suggested using the tri-boron – and I also purchased the one from NOW foods which is the generic form. It is most likely only “in my head” and a placebo effect – but I woke this morning a little bit more clear headed than usual. I will keep you updated if any major things occur and on long-term results – if any.

LAC

Reactive Arthritis, since June 2015.
    Current Meds: Been on Minocin 200mg daily since November 2016, now on M/W/F 200mg AP.

Supplements Daily: 2 caps Krill Oil, 20mg Astaxanthin, 10IU Vitamin D3, 1g NAC, 24mg of boron a day.

Alternative: Periodic use of home made collodial silver 150ml daily. TCM herbs to target infection, heat and inflammation. Acupuncture to relieve pressure and release heat. 2tbs of organic coconut oil. Oral form of essential oils frankincense and oregano. Topical form of e

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.