Home Forums General Discussion Bio Terrain Therapy

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Trudi
    Participant

Has anyone used this therapy?

It is being offered by my doctor and I am considering it.

Thanks,
    Trudi

Lyme/RA; AP 4/2008 off and on to 3/2010; past use of quinolones may be the cause of my current problems, (including wheelchair use); all supplements (which can aggravate the condition) were discontinued on 10/14/2012. Am now treating for the homozygous MTHFR 1298 mutation. Off of all pain meds since Spring '14 (was on them for years--doctor is amazed--me too). Back on pain med 1/2017. Reinfected? Frozen shoulder?

Trudi
    Participant

This is the link to the information:

http://www.serenityhealthcarecenter.com/chronic-infections/

Lyme/RA; AP 4/2008 off and on to 3/2010; past use of quinolones may be the cause of my current problems, (including wheelchair use); all supplements (which can aggravate the condition) were discontinued on 10/14/2012. Am now treating for the homozygous MTHFR 1298 mutation. Off of all pain meds since Spring '14 (was on them for years--doctor is amazed--me too). Back on pain med 1/2017. Reinfected? Frozen shoulder?

Linda L
    Participant

I cannot display this page.
    Linda L

RA tried everything: Methotraxate, Arava, Humira. Pneumonia three times. Anemia. Very low iron. Hypothyroidism
    AP from April 2014 till August 2015. No luck.
    Current medications: Natural thyroid, Mobic, supplements,
    vitamins and minerals.
    MTHFR heterozygous

Trudi
    Participant

Hi Linda–
    I’m sorry the link isn’t working for you. I wonder if others are having the same problem. You might want to copy and paste it into your address bar.
    Take care,
    Trudi

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

Hi Trudi
    I have tried copying and pasting – keep getting a ‘cant connect to the server’ message

Be well! Lynnie

Palindromic RA 30 yrs (Chronic Lyme?)
    Mino 2003-2008 100mg MWF - can no longer tolerate any tetracyclines
    rotating abx protocol now. From Sep 2018 MWF - a.m. Augmentin Duo 440mg + 150mg Biaxsig (roxithromycin). p.m. Cefaclor (375mg) + Klacid 125mg + LDN 3mg + Annual Clindy IV's
    Diet: no gluten, dairy, sulphites, low salicylates
    Supps: 600mg N-AC BID, 1000mg Vit C, P5P 40mg, zinc picolinate 60mg, Lithium orotate 20mg, Magnesium Oil, Bio-identical hormones (DHEA + Prog + Estrog)

jasregadoo

Hmmm. I click the link and it goes to the page, no issues. For whatever that’s worth.

Trudi
    Participant

Sorry it’s not working for some. On my end it is “hot” and I have no problem connecting. I have decided to do the treatment. It has worked well for adult patients and they are now treating children. The nurse told me they had to slow it down a bit because of herxing. Nothing invasive with this treatment, no meds, etc. I’ll report back on how it worked for me.

Linda L
    Participant

Trudi,
    Could you please copy and paste here? Thank you.
    Linda L

RA tried everything: Methotraxate, Arava, Humira. Pneumonia three times. Anemia. Very low iron. Hypothyroidism
    AP from April 2014 till August 2015. No luck.
    Current medications: Natural thyroid, Mobic, supplements,
    vitamins and minerals.
    MTHFR heterozygous

Trudi
    Participant

http://www.serenityhealthcarecenter.com/chronic-infections/

If this doesn’t work, try a search for serenity health care center (Wisconsin), go to “adult health” and then to chronic infections. Good luck!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.