Home Forums General Discussion Best Probiotic to Use?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Cangirl
    Participant

Hello Everyone! I know that I have read in the past which probiotics are most effective but I cannot find the posts through the search box! I know a couple of years ago that Ritchie and several others used one that worked well for them, but I cannot remember the name. Any assistance in jogging my memory is appreciated! I am in Canada, so I am hoping that I can get it here!

whaleharbor
    Keymaster

Cangirl. I believe that PB8 is what Richie and others on here prefer. Do a search on PB8 and you’ll see lots of posts. I believe many get it at Vitacost. I’ve tried it…and it doesn’t play well with me…but that’s just me.

Minocycline 100mg every other day with food...lots of food: Zydus brand. Celecoxib 200mg twice per day: Greenstone brand.

vinny
    Participant

I use PB8 and Florastor twice a day on an empty stomach. I did have problems with candida before I started using Florastor. It was recommended by my NP.

Psoriatic Arthritis: 100mg Minoz Minocycline TABLET daily; twice daily 400mg Pentoxifylline;125mcg Levotyroxine: Have been using some level of Minocycline since 2008

Cangirl
    Participant

Thanks Whaleharbor and Vinny! That is the one I was thinking of!

Spiffy1

I cannot take PB8 either. I broke out in a rash. I am trying to remember what they told me. I think they said it was cultured with barley but still gluten free. Whatever it was, it was a no go.

Flare fall of 2014...muscle aches, joint pains, fatigue, hair loss, rashes, etc.
    RA Factor 71 in Jan 2015 down to 25 as of September 2017
    DR4/DQ8 HLA...biotoxin illness
    IGG food allergy to wheat, egg, and dairy...probably all grains
    Vit. C&D, probiotics, milk thistle, turmeric, fish oil, methyl b 12, methyl folate, digestive enzymes, Candisol, Ubiquinol, berberine, chlorella, Moducare, LDN, monolaurin, Triphala, Patriot Greens, Paractin
    MTHFR compound heterozygous
    Igenex IGM positive Lyme, minoMWF

Linda L
    Participant

My naturopth told me to order from America Nutricology TriBiotics /90 caps for AU$47,- and Garden of Life Primal Defence Ultra Ultimalte Probiotic Formula /216 caps for AU89,-/ I haven’t ordered it yet.

RA tried everything: Methotraxate, Arava, Humira. Pneumonia three times. Anemia. Very low iron. Hypothyroidism
    AP from April 2014 till August 2015. No luck.
    Current medications: Natural thyroid, Mobic, supplements,
    vitamins and minerals.
    MTHFR heterozygous

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.