Home Forums General Discussion Back to square one. Are they all stupid?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Rosey UK
    Participant

My rheumatologist has just rang me, as I’d left her a message about being prescribed minocycline. She said we don’t use it here, I said no I know I’ve talked to you before about it, but I only want you to give the go ahead to my GP, because my GP wants you to.
    She said NO! I explained I want to do as much as I can because I don’t want to be ill again like before the steroid injection a fe weeks ago. She said we’ll discuss it on my next appointment. She used to be so nice and understanding.
    Rosey 😈

JohnnyMax
    Participant

@Rosey UK wrote:

My rheumatologist has just rang me, as I’d left her a message about being prescribed minocycline. She said we don’t use it here, I said no I know I’ve talked to you before about it, but I only want you to give the go ahead to my GP, because my GP wants you to.
    She said NO! I explained I want to do as much as I can because I don’t want to be ill again like before the steroid injection a fe weeks ago. She said we’ll discuss it on my next appointment. She used to be so nice and understanding.
    Rosey 😈

Yes they are, pretty much with few exceptions. If you cannot get it from them have you considered ordering online from overseas pharmacies. I have purchased some experimental Cancer Meds from Israeli pharmacies in the past for my dog, they were reliable. Try to reason with the morons first, then it that fails order them online. Though they will cost more, you will have them to get better in the meanwhile until you get a doc who isn’t a jerk.

John

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.