Home Forums General Discussion Austin and Phoenix

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    John McDonald
    Participant

I will be in Austin for a couple of days next week and in Phoenix for a couple of days the week after. Send me a PM if you want to have a coffee or tea or something.

john

linda
    Participant

Hi John,

Wish I felt better, I'd make the drive up to see you. More tests this week, tho. Even better would be a couple playoff tickets- I'm in enemy territory here. Great game today- Go Spurs!!!

Texas T.
    Participant

Let me know if you ever come through Dallas – I'll meet you for a cup of tea.  It would be nice to meet our fellow AP-ers in person as we share so much of our lives on the BB.

Kim
    Participant

Such a nice gesture, John!  Maybe it's just me, but I'm thinking at least in Austin, if you changed the offering to a beer and some great bar-b-que you might just have a party!

John McDonald
    Participant

Teresa,

You bet. It is fun to connect flesh and blood people with our internet friends. If I go to Dallas I will post my intentions. I usually wind up in Richardson or somewhere North of Love Field in semiconductor country but I would be pleased to drive a piece to meet y'all. 

Kim, this is Austin, it isn't quite like the rest of Texas. But even so I had a beer and wild boar for dinner. I wasn't speaking “in country”, was I. But I always have a good time in Texas. This may be the friendliest part of the country.

Linda – for some reason I never have any work in Tucson, but maybe we can meet in San Antonio some time.

I travel a lot, too much I guess.  It seems right to offer to meet up.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘ Austin and Phoenix’ is closed to new replies.