Home Forums General Discussion At a crossroads.. Advice needed and an ear to listen..

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    MLTelfer
    Participant

I will take your advice and revisit the site. I told myself that everything is on the table as I look for answers, so maybe I should have kept my mind open to Arthritis Trust. I am in the process of sorting out my thoughts anyway. I have temporarily run out of ideas, but have a New Year resolution to “reload” my research process and redevelop a strategy for 2015.

2014 didn’t turn out so good.

CurlyinNC
    Participant

NotFondofRA,

Would you contact me via Private Message and provide info on AP docs you might know in NC. I’m in Greensboro and would like to find someone with whom I can work. It sounds as if you have two docs that at least are trying to help you. Thanks.

Karen

Diagnosed with RA 10/2014 with very positive anti-CCP. Rheumatoid factor was negative and continues to be negative.
    Began abx treatment 12/2014.
    Currently taking minocycline 100 mg bid M-F, diclofenac 75 mg as needed, probiotics, various other supplements.

Suzanne
    Participant

@MLTelfer wrote:

I will take your advice and revisit the site. I told myself that everything is on the table as I look for answers, so maybe I should have kept my mind open to Arthritis Trust. I am in the process of sorting out my thoughts anyway. I have temporarily run out of ideas, but have a New Year resolution to “reload” my research process and redevelop a strategy for 2015.

2014 didn’t turn out so good.

Since your son is an adult, perhaps it is time for him to take control. Share your research, but ultimately he is the one who has to follow through with the plan. I think he is more likely to do that if it is his idea.

I am working towards this with my daughter now. Because she was diagnosed so young, it was expected that I would do all of the talking at appointments and that became normal for us, even as she got older. Now at every appointment, I make her answer the questions as well as fill out the forms. If it is time for her medicine, I have her get it herself.

Mom of teen daughter with Poly JIA since age 2. Current med: azithromycin 250 mg MWF.

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.