Home Forums General Discussion Article about chronic infection

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Tiff
    Participant

Hello,

My pal sent me this article.  I thought she would probably post it too (you know who you are), but she didn't, so I am going to.  Very interesting, especially the part about not being easy to DX because the bacteria die when exposed to oxygen.  Also, I think it is interesting how it isn't like a contageous infection but comes about by sort of ordinary things that could happen to anyone, and it seems to only spread under certain conditions, but then it spreads widely.  Hummm… sounds like so many other diseases could be like this!  Why can't we tell if RA or SD is like this?

Also, have you all seen the recent articles about vitamin B not being able to stop cancer?  I recall a similar debacle of vitamin E a long time ago.  It annoys me that they push these things for a few years and then abandon them.  Will vitamin D be the next darling of reseach medicine to be discredited?  I won't be surprised! 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-1080293/Woman-visited-doctors-1-000-times-20-years-finally-told-whats-wrong–incurable.html

(sorry I don't know how to use the tiny url feature!  :blush:)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘ Article about chronic infection’ is closed to new replies.