Home Forums General Discussion AP therapy questions

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Tracy
    Participant

Hi..I was diagnosed with sclederma in July. I am currently not on any medication other than just starting AP therapy 4 days ago. Im still in the process of testing. Just waiting for the results of a second CT of my lungs and to do a second stress test since I didn’t make it through my last one.I’m feeling terrible. Tired…muscle pain….trouble climbing stairs ..anxiety. would this be due to hexing? It’s very similar to when I was first diagnosed in July. Might this be considered a flair up? My doctor was happy to prescribe the antibiotics but has no idea what hes doiing other than to follow the protocol. Any thoughts?

Maz
    Keymaster

Hi Tracy, and welcome to the RBF Community Forum! Can you share a bit about your rheumatic disease, other meds you’re taking, and things like any diet, meds/doses, or supps you’re taking? It can help others to relate to your experience and share theirs.

I think you’ll find helpful answers to all the commonly-asked questions, like herxing, in this site’s FAQ – just click the link below:

After Starting AP

Luck20
    Participant

Congrats on finding a doctor happy to prescribe antibiotics. That’s wonderful! 🙂

Originally +Ana May 2018 (now negative Jan 2019), scleroderma or uctd, Morphea (now mostly gone!), Myositis ( better now) Probable Lyme w/coinfections, had Bartonella marks that disappeared,
    Mild reflux, mostly gone,mild ild, skin hardening (continued softening and some parts normal again) Impaired liver function, now normal after 1 year and CK, LDH all normal again, 14 mo after starting ap.

Minocin m-f 2x, antibiotic rotation, ldn 4.5, cellcept 3000, probiotics, Monolaurens, Olive leaf extract, fish

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.