Home Forums General Discussion AP doctors in MISSISSIPPI

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Spiffy1

A friend of mine just posted on FB that she is having a horrible RA flare. I just messaged her and gave her a ton of information. I told her I would try to find her a list of AP doctors in her area. She lives in central MS around the Jackson area. Could someone PM a list so I could get it to her. Also I gave her this website to look at. It has been so long since I joined. Refresh my memory as to how she could get involved if she wanted to. Thank you.

Flare fall of 2014...muscle aches, joint pains, fatigue, hair loss, rashes, etc.
    RA Factor 71 in Jan 2015 down to 25 as of September 2017
    DR4/DQ8 HLA...biotoxin illness
    IGG food allergy to wheat, egg, and dairy...probably all grains
    Vit. C&D, probiotics, milk thistle, turmeric, fish oil, methyl b 12, methyl folate, digestive enzymes, Candisol, Ubiquinol, berberine, chlorella, Moducare, LDN, monolaurin, Triphala, Patriot Greens, Paractin
    MTHFR compound heterozygous
    Igenex IGM positive Lyme, minoMWF

Maz
    Keymaster

Spiffy, I’ll send you a PM with info.

Spiffy1

And guess what??? She just messaged me that she had Lyme 20 years ago. So if you can add some LLMD docs in there that would be great and they may be one in the same. Thanks, Maz. You are the best.

Flare fall of 2014...muscle aches, joint pains, fatigue, hair loss, rashes, etc.
    RA Factor 71 in Jan 2015 down to 25 as of September 2017
    DR4/DQ8 HLA...biotoxin illness
    IGG food allergy to wheat, egg, and dairy...probably all grains
    Vit. C&D, probiotics, milk thistle, turmeric, fish oil, methyl b 12, methyl folate, digestive enzymes, Candisol, Ubiquinol, berberine, chlorella, Moducare, LDN, monolaurin, Triphala, Patriot Greens, Paractin
    MTHFR compound heterozygous
    Igenex IGM positive Lyme, minoMWF

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.