Home Forums General Discussion AP Doctor\’s in Germany

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Flex
    Participant

Hi

i am from Germany and Searching for some AP Doctors.

Any email address or something else would help me a lot.

maddie
    Participant

Hi Flex

On the home page of this site there is a ‘find a doctor’ link. Click on that and then scroll down to ‘other countries’ for AP doctors. Submit the form, and you will get an email from the site administrators.

Best wishes

Maddie 🙂

No official diagnosis yet but probably some type sero-negative, symmetrical inflammatory arthritis.
    Started AP treatment December 2018. 200mg Minocin MR Mon/Wed/Fri.

Maz
    Keymaster

Hi Flax,

Maddie already kindly passed you the info to find docs on this site. Unfortunately, there are currently none listed for Germany. My best suggestion would be to pull up the international Lyme Literare MD list, because there is a clinic in Augsburg. LLMDs treat numerous chronic infections, including mycoplasma, and so, if you can’t find a local doc to help (using printable doc packets under Resouces), the Augsburg clinic might be an option?

The other alternative is to travel to another Euro country like Italy, GB, or Netherlands.

If you find a local doc open up helping, please do pass the info to the Admin email on the Contact page as this could really help others in Germany also seeking help with the treatment.

Good luck in your search and hope you can find the right doc to help you with antibiotic therapy for your rheumatic disease.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.