Home Forums General Discussion Ap doctors

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Mycoplasma
    Participant

can someone send. me a list ?

Maz
    Keymaster

Hi mycoplasma,

Have you already written to apdoctorlists@roadback.org and provided the info as outlined on the Contact page?

Contact

Mycoplasma
    Participant

yes

Maz
    Keymaster

Feel free to private message me, mycoplasma, by clicking on my User ID and selecting “private message.” If you share your rheumatic disease type and where you are located, I’d be happy to try to help.

Maz
    Keymaster

Mycoplasma, I see from your email in October 2016 that you have already received the full list of docs for your state and also a couple of the “most experienced.” Please allow a couple days for the volunteer on call to respond to your recent requests. If you PM me, please also let me know how far you are willing to travel.

Mycoplasma
    Participant

I never received anything

Mycoplasma
    Participant

will travel to closest to me

Maz
    Keymaster

Mycoplasma, I’ve replied to your PM and re-sent you the list that one of the volunteers sent to you in Oct. 2016 and some additional ones. If can help further, don’t hesitate. Not all docs on the list will provide IVs, so you will have to do a bit of phone “leg-work” to find one to help.

Good luck! You know where to find us if you need peer support. There are experienced SD APers here who can offer insights re: what has helped them in terms of tweaking their protocols or adding immune supportive therapies.

Mycoplasma
    Participant

I got this list and the link, just not the oct one, all is very good thank you

Mycoplasma
    Participant

I had to go to my local Doc today and thought it couldn’t hurt to ask if he will give me IV antibiotics, he found out about Dr Brown from me a year ago..so he answered sure I will do it, so I will probably start IV part in 4 days just 15 minutes from my house.

Maz
    Keymaster

Mycoplasma, your doc sounds to be very open and helpful. I’m glad you found assistsnce nearby. Would you mind sending me a PM with his details in case he might help someone else who is struggling in your neck of the woods? The Foundation doc lists are built based on patient recommendations. Thanks kindly.

jasregadoo

That is wonderful news!

Mycoplasma
    Participant

I will ask him for permission first to see if its ok to send his info, he is a very intuitive and open man

Maz
    Keymaster

I will ask him for permission first to see if its ok to send his info, he is a very intuitive and open man

Thank you, Mycoplasma! Much appreciated – it’s how everything works here; just patients helping patients. I’ll look fwd to hearing what he says.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.