Home Forums General Discussion AP doctor in B.C

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    yoho
    Participant

Does any one knows any AP following Doctor in B.C , Canada?
    Thanks
    Yohannes

Cheryl F
    Keymaster

To request a listing of potential doctors who may us antibiotic therapy, please see the following:

After you have read the education material offered on the Road Back Foundation website and, hopefully, one or both of the books* (see below) that describe use of Antibiotic Protocols (AP) to treat rheumatic illness, use this email address to request a listing of doctors that can help you pursue this treatment option.

Send your email to: apdoctors@roadback.org

Please include in your email:

1) Your geographic area, country, state, city, or region.

2) A phone number at which you can be contacted. Spam boxes and emails returned as underliverable can prevent replies and a phone number will help us make sure you are answered.

3) The disease you are dealing with.

4) Whether you are interested in a listing of the most experienced doctors in the United States if you want to consider travelling to see one of these doctors.

Your email will be received by Road Back Foundation volunteers who will respond by email.

*Books:
    The New Arthritis Breakthrough, by Henry Scammell and/or Scleroderma, The Proven Therapy That Can Save Your Life
    both By Henry Scammell. Available through Amazon in hard copy and now Kindle format for immediate download.

Anonymous
    Participant

Hi, I may be able to give you a name. I am working with ND in Vancouver. Let me check with her first if she is okay to give her name out. She is new to ABX.

Cheryl F
    Keymaster

Jetta:

Would you also ask your doctor if they would be willing to be listed on the RBF list of doctors willing to prescribe the antibiotic protocol?

Thanks!

Cheryl

kater
    Participant

I know some. What area are you looking for or will you travel and what is your diagnosis? I hope I can help you. Good luck–Kate.

Systemic Scleroderma since 2010. Lyme and Myco P. AP and many other antibiotics and treatments since Nov. 2011. Presently mostly in remission other than fatigue.
    Teva Minocycline 100mg a day. Dessicated tyroid, LDN 4.5, LDI, hawthorne, curcurmin, berberine,, caprylex, reishi mushroom, liver protect, zinc,, fish oils, magnesium, vit K2, d3, bcomp, E, C

Anonymous
    Participant

Hi Cheryl,
    I’ll ask my ND this week and let you know. If she agrees, how can I post her name on your list?

yoho
    Participant

@kater wrote:

I know some. What area are you looking for or will you travel and what is your diagnosis? I hope I can help you. Good luck–Kate.

I have Psoriatic Arthritis. I am looking a Doctor in Fraser valley area, if not anywhere in B. C

jane
    Participant

we are moving from SK to BC and I need to find a doctor close by. my doctor in SK has been great so i’ll be sorry if i can’t find a replacement. jane 🙁

kater
    Participant

hi Jane
    what area of BC are you looking for? And what is your diagnosis? Type of doctor you want? That will help point to the right doctors. I can PM the names of a few if you like .
    good luck
    kate

Systemic Scleroderma since 2010. Lyme and Myco P. AP and many other antibiotics and treatments since Nov. 2011. Presently mostly in remission other than fatigue.
    Teva Minocycline 100mg a day. Dessicated tyroid, LDN 4.5, LDI, hawthorne, curcurmin, berberine,, caprylex, reishi mushroom, liver protect, zinc,, fish oils, magnesium, vit K2, d3, bcomp, E, C

Maz
    Keymaster

@jane wrote:

we are moving from SK to BC and I need to find a doctor close by. my doctor in SK has been great so i’ll be sorry if i can’t find a replacement. jane 🙁

Hi Jane,

Great to see Kate has responded and will help with your request. I wondered if you could send me a PM with your SK doc’s contact info as he might be a good one to add for this province. We don’t currently have any docs for SK and would be wonderful to have someone there, if poss. Btw, I was born in Swift Current….looooong ago, back in the dark ages.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.