Home Forums Personal History and Progress Threads Anyone recommend Hydrogen Peroxide treatments for RA

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    cookie
    Participant

I have had RA since 2005. I take 2 minocyclines three times a week. I maintain a vitamin and probiotic regime to keep my body healthy. The only side effects I have is a very thick toe nail on one foot and some small cysts under my facial skin which I want to eliminate but not sure how. Has anybody had this problem and can recommend a solution???

My AP stated that low dose intravenous hydrogen peroxide may help reduce inflammation and help my RA.

Has anyone tried this method and has it been successful? Any side effects and/or serious problems???

Thank you for your help.

Happy New Year to all!!!

Diagnosed with RA in 2005. Taking minocycline M W F. Taking B vitamins, fish oil, probiotics, vit E, calcium, vit D, DHEA, zinc, magnesium taurine, curcumin, msm, GLA, vitamin C, glutathione capsules. Using topical ointments for pain such as Voltaren. Drinking lactose free milk, eating lean meat such as chicken and fruits and veggies. Exercising 3 times a week.
    My side effects of mino are hyperpigmentation of my face/neck and darkening of my gums and whites of eyes which is very distressing. Diagno

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The forum ‘Personal History and Progress Threads’ is closed to new topics and replies.