Home Forums General Discussion Anti-CCP

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    tainabell
    Participant

Great news! 

You are such a help to everyone here on the board, so its good to see that good Karma coming back around….

Congrats!

Patti D
    Participant

Way to go Maz!!!!
    I am so happy for you and most importantly, happy that you are feeling good.
    You are so helpful to so many of us and give of yourself so freely. Of course we want one of our fearless leaders to show us the way on that road back to good health.

smiley face smiley face smiley face!!!

And it couldn't come at a better time when you have your mum-in-law visiting. I am so glad things worked out for Becky too. What a relief!!!

Happy days!
    Patti

Maz
    Keymaster

Hi All,

Thank you all so much for all your support and very kind words!!!!  I felt so overwhelmed reading all the posts in reply and it brought a few tears to my eyes, I can tell you.

I just hope that this good news will help to inspire everyone else who might be going through a rocky start with AP (mine was such a rollercoaster) or just now contemplating starting AP. It's been worth all the difficult times to be having almost painfree days now. These past few days I've actually woken up and haven't felt this good in so long. 😀

This should be my tagline now, but “hang in there…keep the faith!!!!” The early rough days suck, but the end result is well worth the wait and all the trials and tribulations to get there!!!

Thanks everyone…you're all wonderful – I truly feel as though you are my dear, dear friends – and I just wish we could all meet to support one another in person.

Peace, Maz 

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘ Anti-CCP’ is closed to new replies.