Home Forums General Discussion Anti-CCP

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Maz
    Keymaster

Just an update on bloodwork, but an exciting one!

In July, my anti-CCP had come down to 45, which is below the upper reference range of >60 that Quest gives, indicating severe, progressive disease. At that time, this was excellent news, as it must have been quite high initially and was an number that always cast a dark shadow when I got bloodwork done….waiting to see if it would come down below that magical 60 number.

Well, my most recent bloodwork, 3 months later shows it has continued to come down and is now 35! Quest describes this as a “weak positive” with <20 being a negative result. So it's heading in the right direction, anyway!

So, since mid-July and as of early Nov:

anti-CCP down from 45 to 35

RF down from 35 to 19 (mid 500s while herxing 18 months ago)

Cardio CRP down from 20 to 14.1  (was 44 while herxing 18 months ago)

AP WORKS!

Peace, Maz

Time_of_my_Life
    Participant

Congratulations Maz!

That is such good news!!!  I am so glad to hear that you are seeing continued improvement with your numbers!  How encouraging! 

YES! AP does work!!!  You are proof!

High Five to you! :roll-laugh:

Lori

tbird2340
    Participant

That is great news! I just got my records faxed to me today so I can take them to my AP appt this coming Monday..

My RF was 41.5 and my “CCP IgG Antibiodies” (which I think is anti-CCP) is “>100” :shock:!!

My sed rate was 4 and my c-reactive protein was 2.1.

So scary that my CCP is >100.. Good to know that it does come down with AP!

Props and congrats to you Maz!!!

Tom

1Aggie
    Participant

So impressive to see those numbers giving you concrete proof.  I am so so happy to see you are making progress and these kinds of posts just make me feel all the more hopeful and positive.  Staying positive is huge too in this battle!  I made an appointment with an experienced AP MD who is only 45 minutes away from me in December.  Yea!! and I only learned of him because of one of your posts Maz referring someone to Karen N's testimony.  I will be so glad to have some hopefully clear answers about diet, what I am sensitive (potentially) too and whether candida is a problem for me.  It is hard shooting in the dark and guessing.  I can't thank you personally enough for your dedication and the roadback.  I plan to be walking circles around my kids again soon!  Congrats Maz!!  P.S.  I will be seeing the family friends at Thanksgiving who have a daughter who has had Lymes and is on a regimine of AP therapy.  She is the one being treated by an MD who cured himself of Lymes using AP.  I will maybe have an update after that to just give one more testimony of how AP works!

Dx with CREST 2/08. minocycline 2x/day M-F, LDN 3mg nightly, 90 mg of Armour thyroid. Probiotics, milk thistle, L-argine, L-lysine, natto + serro, 81mg baby aspirin, daily multiple, 1000mg Vit C, lutein, cinnamon extract, evening primrose oil, omega 3s, Ubiquinol 100mg, alpha lipoic acid and exercise when I can.

1Aggie
    Participant

Dx with CREST 2/08. minocycline 2x/day M-F, LDN 3mg nightly, 90 mg of Armour thyroid. Probiotics, milk thistle, L-argine, L-lysine, natto + serro, 81mg baby aspirin, daily multiple, 1000mg Vit C, lutein, cinnamon extract, evening primrose oil, omega 3s, Ubiquinol 100mg, alpha lipoic acid and exercise when I can.

Kim
    Participant

Well done, Maz! :blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:

No one deserves good numbers more than you.  You do so much for so many and we really need you well.  How selfish was that??? 😀

You're having a nice well-earned run here……….may it never end.

davew
    Participant

Wow! Congrats Maz! You are a great help and hope giver here and deserve good things.

Here's to continued success!

Dave

Mumof3
    Participant

Congratulations Maz! That is great news. I am so happy for you!

Marie
    Participant

All right, Maz! 🙂

froggy
    Participant

Great to hear Maz!  It is encouraging to hear since my numbers echo yours!!  CCP>60 and RF 571  yikes!!!  I started AP in June 08 and haven't had either retested yet.  Still herxing a lot so I thought I would wait some.

Froggy!!

Donna RA
    Participant

Terrific news Maz, I wish you continued success!

Donna RA 😀

marg
    Participant

Great news, Maz!! I'm so glad. You deserve all things to be good. What a tremendous contribution you make to this board.

Trudi
    Participant

Hi Maz–

I sense you were grinning from ear to ear while posting your news!  Congratulations, I am so happy for you–

Take care,

Trudi

Lyme/RA; AP 4/2008 off and on to 3/2010; past use of quinolones may be the cause of my current problems, (including wheelchair use); all supplements (which can aggravate the condition) were discontinued on 10/14/2012. Am now treating for the homozygous MTHFR 1298 mutation. Off of all pain meds since Spring '14 (was on them for years--doctor is amazed--me too). Back on pain med 1/2017. Reinfected? Frozen shoulder?

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

Hey Maz. You go girl! What great news in the midst of some trying times. Lynnie  

Be well! Lynnie

Palindromic RA 30 yrs (Chronic Lyme?)
    Mino 2003-2008 100mg MWF - can no longer tolerate any tetracyclines
    rotating abx protocol now. From Sep 2018 MWF - a.m. Augmentin Duo 440mg + 150mg Biaxsig (roxithromycin). p.m. Cefaclor (375mg) + Klacid 125mg + LDN 3mg + Annual Clindy IV's
    Diet: no gluten, dairy, sulphites, low salicylates
    Supps: 600mg N-AC BID, 1000mg Vit C, P5P 40mg, zinc picolinate 60mg, Lithium orotate 20mg, Magnesium Oil, Bio-identical hormones (DHEA + Prog + Estrog)

Michele
    Participant

Maz,

That's such wonderful news!!!! Hooray!!! What drastic differences! I'll smile all day knowing you are still improving and AP works!

🙂

Michele

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘ Anti-CCP’ is closed to new replies.