Home Forums General Discussion Another update and more good news

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    GayG
    Participant

OMG, Yes! Absolutely ditto from me on everything that Maz said…plus I have to say that you all are among the kindest people I have ever met!…Gay

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

Gay – just a little additional point. Over the counter hormone creams are absolutely useless for hormone delivery, simply expensive face/body creams. You would need a script for something effective in natural/bio-identical. However, I'd go with what your gut is telling you. Lynnie    

Be well! Lynnie

Palindromic RA 30 yrs (Chronic Lyme?)
    Mino 2003-2008 100mg MWF - can no longer tolerate any tetracyclines
    rotating abx protocol now. From Sep 2018 MWF - a.m. Augmentin Duo 440mg + 150mg Biaxsig (roxithromycin). p.m. Cefaclor (375mg) + Klacid 125mg + LDN 3mg + Annual Clindy IV's
    Diet: no gluten, dairy, sulphites, low salicylates
    Supps: 600mg N-AC BID, 1000mg Vit C, P5P 40mg, zinc picolinate 60mg, Lithium orotate 20mg, Magnesium Oil, Bio-identical hormones (DHEA + Prog + Estrog)

richie
    Participant

Hi Gay
    Now thats real good news—I would hold off any laser –puva etc until you go into remission and your skin is completely back to normal –I have no doubts at all that you will be completely healed and back to pre–illness —Incidentally I hope the other folks take special note of your dose —that is what I have been saying for almost 10 years  now –thats the dose that works for SD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    –I know of so many people who have this result on this dose !! Keep up the fabulous work and its real good that you shared this good news !!!!
    Richie

Cubby
    Participant

RANDY,  no question about it!!!   You will be fine!!!!!!!

Cubby
    Participant

That is awsome!!!    My progress is much the same as yours!   I am so happy for you and also for me!!!!

GayG
    Participant

Thank you Richie..and I am definitely holding off on laser and anything else at this point other that what I've been doing….I got good advice and don't want to do anything to mess this up…I was so sick that all of this so far is a miracle to me and I ain't messin with it…….and thanks for the encouraging words….with almost each week or two that goes by there is  something new that I couldn't do before….Gay

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘ Another update and more good news’ is closed to new replies.