Home Forums General Discussion ACV recipe for RA

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Trudi
    Participant

This recipe was posted today on earthclinic.com. Sounds promising:

I have had RA for 29yrs. What I do now is ACV w/honey and garlic started this in april. My inflammation has gone down alot (i can see all the damage in my joints)

Lyme/RA; AP 4/2008 off and on to 3/2010; past use of quinolones may be the cause of my current problems, (including wheelchair use); all supplements (which can aggravate the condition) were discontinued on 10/14/2012. Am now treating for the homozygous MTHFR 1298 mutation. Off of all pain meds since Spring '14 (was on them for years--doctor is amazed--me too). Back on pain med 1/2017. Reinfected? Frozen shoulder?

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

apple cider vinegar is one of those things that seems to work for some and not for others. Some people find it helpful, others that it aggravates their symptoms. Typing ‘apple cider vinegar’ into the search box at top of General Discussion front page will bring up lots of posts and people’s various experience with it.

Be well! Lynnie

Palindromic RA 30 yrs (Chronic Lyme?)
    Mino 2003-2008 100mg MWF - can no longer tolerate any tetracyclines
    rotating abx protocol now. From Sep 2018 MWF - a.m. Augmentin Duo 440mg + 150mg Biaxsig (roxithromycin). p.m. Cefaclor (375mg) + Klacid 125mg + LDN 3mg + Annual Clindy IV's
    Diet: no gluten, dairy, sulphites, low salicylates
    Supps: 600mg N-AC BID, 1000mg Vit C, P5P 40mg, zinc picolinate 60mg, Lithium orotate 20mg, Magnesium Oil, Bio-identical hormones (DHEA + Prog + Estrog)

Trudi
    Participant

@lynnie_sydney wrote:

apple cider vinegar is one of those things that seems to work for some and not for others.

Hi Lynnie–
    I’m actually one of those people who cannot tolerate ACV at the moment. Hope that will change in time. I used to have no problems with it and do think it has some real health properties.
    Take care,
    Trudi

Lyme/RA; AP 4/2008 off and on to 3/2010; past use of quinolones may be the cause of my current problems, (including wheelchair use); all supplements (which can aggravate the condition) were discontinued on 10/14/2012. Am now treating for the homozygous MTHFR 1298 mutation. Off of all pain meds since Spring '14 (was on them for years--doctor is amazed--me too). Back on pain med 1/2017. Reinfected? Frozen shoulder?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.