Home Forums General Discussion A video to share

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Cheryl F
    Keymaster

Hello Friends:

Jess just completed her last college duel meet ever yesterday and she was interviewed after the meet. I thought some of you might want to have a look.

Here’s the link:

http://www.ucsdtritons.com/newMediaPlayer/consolewmp.htm?DB_OEM_ID=5800&id=747772&type=vod&SPID=&DB_MENU_ID=&CLIP_FILE_ID=747772&oemid=5800&SPSID=&CLIP_ID=736789

Cheryl

Parisa
    Participant

Cheryl,

So wonderful to see your daughter being able to realize all of her dreams and that she has put the nightmare of scleroderma behind her. I’m very excited that she has been accepted into medical school. As a doctor she will have alot to offer.

Maz
    Keymaster

Such a beautiful, self-assured, erudite young woman with an amazing future as an MD, no less! So proud of RBF’s poster girl! 😀

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

I agree – such a beautiful, self-assured young lady who radiates great good health and fitness. Our newer members may like to read her story to realize how amazing this young woman’s journey has been. Lynniehttps://www.roadback.org/index.cfm/fuseaction/community.display/display_id/489.html

Be well! Lynnie

Palindromic RA 30 yrs (Chronic Lyme?)
    Mino 2003-2008 100mg MWF - can no longer tolerate any tetracyclines
    rotating abx protocol now. From Sep 2018 MWF - a.m. Augmentin Duo 440mg + 150mg Biaxsig (roxithromycin). p.m. Cefaclor (375mg) + Klacid 125mg + LDN 3mg + Annual Clindy IV's
    Diet: no gluten, dairy, sulphites, low salicylates
    Supps: 600mg N-AC BID, 1000mg Vit C, P5P 40mg, zinc picolinate 60mg, Lithium orotate 20mg, Magnesium Oil, Bio-identical hormones (DHEA + Prog + Estrog)

Jan Lucinda1
    Participant

Great video. So happy for her.

DianeTexas
    Participant

Cheryl,
    How quickly the years go by! I remember your beginning postings before she went to college and now she is graduating. It is obvious that she is a health, happy and vibrant young lady. How wonderful for your family!

Regards,
    Diane

mikana
    Participant

Thanks so much for sharing Cheryl. It still amazes me how far she has come. What an incredible inspiration she is. Only the best for our girl.

aynurrzepa
    Participant

Well done, Jess! really re-assuring for all of us here! I wish her all success at the medical school and bet she will be one with the modern, i.e. alternative approach to medicine and not just what the tradidional medics practice now 😀

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.