Home Forums General Discussion Your User Profile, Password, Avatar, Signature and Message Settings

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Maz 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    RBFV

You can access your profile by running your cursor over your name (bottom right hand side of your screen when logged in). From the menu that comes up, click on Edit My Profile to go through to that page.

password

change your password here. Scroll down to Account Management. Get the system to generate a new password or put your own in (strong ones always best). Click update profile to save the change and store your password somewhere accessible

Scroll down to Avatar. You can upload an avatar or an image stored on your computer by selecting ‘choose file’. Click update profile to save the change

Signature
    You can input information about your diagnosis, what treatment you are on etc in your user profile. Access your profile as per instructions above and scroll down almost to the bottom where it says Signature. Input your information. Click on update profile to save

Email Address
    Please ensure your email address is up-to-date in your profile. You will not receive email notifications about new posts/threads etc if an old email address is in the system. You can update this at any time in your Profile.Click on ‘update profile’ to save any changes

Settings for Private Messages
    Run your cursor over your name and click on settings in the menu. On the page you go to, you’ll see ‘General’ and ‘Email’. Click on ’email’ and ensure the ‘yes’ box is checked if you want to receive email notifications when someone has sent you a Private Message. When you change any of the settings, ensure you click on ‘save changes’ before exiting

enzed
    Participant

This new forum format is driving me nuts. My name does not show up on the screen when I am logged in so I am unable to set my profile and settings. I can’t even increase the size of the text which is tiny. Is there a solution? Thanks.

Suzanne
    Participant

I have lost my sig line and there is no option to update it. My profile only shows password and email options to edit.

Mom of teen daughter with Poly JIA since age 2. Current med: azithromycin 250 mg MWF.

MarlaCL
    Participant

Hello Scleroderma AP Users
    I am starting AP therapy in the next 10 days. I have severe pulmonary fibrosis.
    Anybody have any progress for their lungs?
    Secondly, what type of diet works best while one AP?
    Must I eliminate all dairy and wheat?
    Thank you all

cookie
    Participant

How do I post a question on the discussion forum site?

Diagnosed with RA in 2004. Taking minocycline M W F 100mg 2xday. Taking B vitamins, fish oil, probiotics, vit E, calcium, vit D, DHEA, zinc, kaprex, magnesium taurine, curcumin, msm, GLA, vitamin C. Using topical ointments for pain such as Liv Relief, Croyderm and Voltaren. Eating gluten free bread, lactose free milk, lean meat such as chicken and fruits and veggies. Exercising 5 times a week. My side effects of mino are hyperpigmentation of my face/neck and darkening of my gums and whites of eyes.

Maz
    Keymaster

Cookie,

Go to this link:

General Discussion

Then, scroll right to bottom of the first page of discussion threads, where you will find a form to add a subject header (in Topic box) and the body of your post. Then, click Submit to create a new discussion thread.

If you want to post on an existing discussion thread, open that discussion thread by clicking on the subject, then scroll to the very bottom of the other posts to find a post submission form. Write your post and then click submit.

It’s pretty simple, but new users often don’t realize the new thread/post form is at the bottom of the page. Good luck!

By the way, the Orange Announcement threads at the top of the forum are just for Admin to post general informational things. The forum users posts appear under the Announcements in reverse dated order of latest, first.

Severe, swift onset RA as a result of Lyme disease
    Current Meds: Biaxin (500mg BID), Tetracycline (500mg BID), Tirosint (88mcg), Liothyronine (10 mcg), Compounded Liposomal Artemisinin, LDN (3mg), Topical Progesterone,
    Current Supps: Curcumin, Bovine Colostrum, ALA. NAC, Milk Thistle, Super Liquid Folate/B12/B-Complex, Probiotics, Vit D3
    Supportive Measures: IV Myer's Cocktails, IV Glutathione, FIR Sauna, Gluten-free diet, Gym.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.