Home Forums General Discussion Where is A Friend?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Goodwife
    Participant

AF,

Hope all is well – haven't heard from you in a while.

A Friend
    Participant

Goodwife,

Thanks for the note about my absence.  I had two commitments that took me out of town, so had two trips very close together with responsibilities at both events.  Both were worth it and enjoyable, but I'm still 'crashing and burning' from the fast pace.  Things for me will be this way for the next couple of months. 

I haven't read a report from you for a while now.  How are things going with your “DH”? 

Best to you,

AF

PS  (edit) Just read that he is feeling like a million bucks.  That is absolutely wonderful!!!  Any tidbits to share about that?

Goodwife
    Participant

AF,

Glad to hear everything is ok.  When a regular goes missing, we have to check up to make sure everything is A-ok!

All is well with hubby – I have been ever so slowly preparing his 'progress report' or testimonial, and part of it is we have been so busy, part of it is that it is hard to revisit the horrendous time when  dx, rheumy visits, lab work, etc.  It is difficult to go though it again and put it on paper – but it is about 1/2 way ready, so hopefully soon I will get through to the end and post it.  At this point, he takes the mino 200mg MWF, and the IVs had been 1 day per month (2/day) but he hasn't done once since Nov.  I would like him to continue, but he feels he doesn't need it – which is wonderful, but I would have liked him to do the “booster” ones for a year – we will see.  EVERYTHING is better – energy, weight and muscle gain, aches/pains gone, minor things that we realized after the fact were probably SD related are now gone – hand swelling is minimal, raynauds still flares up daily – but much better than it was.   Although I know this will always be an issue and a part of our life, I know is it not the center of our life and we are pretty much back to normal.

A Friend
    Participant

Thanks for checking up on me.  Loved your good news.  Give him my best!  You are a good nurse…. have earned your cap!

AF

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘ Where is A Friend?’ is closed to new replies.