Home Forums General Discussion What are Your Tips for RA?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    bsnyder
    Participant

I love this forum as we can learn from each others’ expererience. If any of you have tips on some of the best things that have helped you heal, I would love to hear! I am a newbie to this website so I am not familiar with many of your stories. Here are the things which I think have helped me:

Lowering AP does to Mino 100 MWF instead of 2Xday (which left me in a flare)
    Adjusting my PH from acid at 6.25 to around 7 (almost perfect) by drinking half a glass of water 2X day with 2T apple cider vinegar, 1/2 t baking soda and 1/4 t boron (to kill off fungus)
    Having IV AP in Ida Grove (this really started my improvement)
    Being glutten and sugar free, getting away from most processed foods and eating more fruits and veggies
    Yoga – just beginners 20 min yoga tape which I do probably 5X week
    Drinking as much water as possible
    Switching from MANY cups of coffee daily which is very acidic to green tea
    Taking 1 million pribiotic pill
    Eating 1/2 c saurkraut daily

I am not 100% healed but I am gradually starting to feel much better. Thanks for sharing what has helped you succeed! I appreciate it!

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

I’m sure others will respond. And you might also like to look through some Personal History threads for this kind of information and through some some testimonials on the main site. Diet has been an important factor in my own journey of keeping well. I have been gluten free, dairy free, low sulphite, low salicylate diet since 2008. You may find some of these details in people’s signature info underneath their posts. Great that you have been so pro-active in your well-ness campaign and are seeing good results 😀 😀

Be well! Lynnie

Palindromic RA 30 yrs (Chronic Lyme?)
    Mino 2003-2008 100mg MWF - can no longer tolerate any tetracyclines
    rotating abx protocol now. From Sep 2018 MWF - a.m. Augmentin Duo 440mg + 150mg Biaxsig (roxithromycin). p.m. Cefaclor (375mg) + Klacid 125mg + LDN 3mg + Annual Clindy IV's
    Diet: no gluten, dairy, sulphites, low salicylates
    Supps: 600mg N-AC BID, 1000mg Vit C, P5P 40mg, zinc picolinate 60mg, Lithium orotate 20mg, Magnesium Oil, Bio-identical hormones (DHEA + Prog + Estrog)

prioris
    Participant

I really love that attitude in your post

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.