Home Forums General Discussion Welcome bonnielou to the Volunteer team

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Forum Admin
    Keymaster

Please welcome bonnielou to the forum volunteer team.

bonnielou joined the forum back in 2008 and has been successful in bringing her RA well under control with a mixture of AP and a wellness program that includes dietary changes, physical therapy and yoga. The Foundation is delighted that bonnielou accepted the invitation to join the volunteer team to share her personal experience with others, to help moderate the Forum and with the technical side of things.

Thank you bonnielou and welcome from the RBFV team!

Trudi
    Participant

This is wonderful news. Yes–welcome to you Bonnielou as one of our volunteers.
    Take care,
    Trudi

Lyme/RA; AP 4/2008 off and on to 3/2010; past use of quinolones may be the cause of my current problems, (including wheelchair use); all supplements (which can aggravate the condition) were discontinued on 10/14/2012. Am now treating for the homozygous MTHFR 1298 mutation. Off of all pain meds since Spring '14 (was on them for years--doctor is amazed--me too). Back on pain med 1/2017. Reinfected? Frozen shoulder?

Maz
    Keymaster

Bonnie, thanks so much for jumping on board and helping the RBF volunteer team out with your special talents and skills. Your story is such an inspiring one and your presence here will be a shining light to many others. Thank you for generously donating your precious time to us all. 🙂

Parisa
    Participant

Bonnie,

Thank you for volunteering. I know you’ll be a wonderful addition.

Dawn
    Participant

I can only say: “There is nothing like the heart of a volunteer!”

They are with the battle for the noble cause and reason; and there is no taint to their assistance!

Looking forward to BonnieLou’s contributions!

Dawn

DawnF

bonnielou
    Keymaster

Glad to be here and contribute whatever I can. I owe a great debt to the folks at The Road Back!

Bonnie Lou
    RA 02/07,AP 10/07
    Minocycline 200mg MWF; Plaquenil 100mg 3 days/week
    Fish Oil, Ubiquinol, Turmeric, Vit C (2 grams) , MultiVit, Magnesium, Astaxanthin, D3 (5000), probiotics and a daily dose of yoga!

Eileen
    Participant

Bonnie,

Welcome and cheers to you for volunteering. Happy to know you’re with us.

Best wishes 😀
    Eileen

NancyB
    Participant

Thanks to bonnielou for joining the devoted team at RBF. Your efforts are greatly appreciated!

Nancy

Todd WI
    Participant

Welcome and thank you so much for volunteering!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.