Home Forums General Discussion wedding band

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Eva Holloway
    Participant

This weekend when we went to Pittsburgh, PA I wanted to put on a nice necklace with my fancy outfit I was wearing for the dinner – dance. So I removed the chain with my wedding band. I put on the necklace and decided to see how far down the ringfinger my wedding band would go. Guess what, I have been able to wear it all week end long. Yipee.  :roll-laugh::roll-laugh::roll-laugh::roll-laugh::roll-laugh::roll-laugh: So right now it will stay on my finger unless it swells up again. I think the AP is working. :roll-laugh:.

It was kind of chilly and windy in Pittsburgh this weekend, but the weather stayed nice nd evenso it was a business meeting type of weekend it was great to meet the many people from all over the US we have known for many years. We have this meeting once every three years.

To all you mothers out there. HAPPY MOTHER”S DAY.

Eva:D

Eva Holloway

Parisa
    Participant

Eva,

How wonderful to be able to wear your wedding ring again! One more step in the right direction!

Donna RA
    Participant

Gotta love our Pittsburgh weather, huh?  We're patiently 😎 waiting for warm temps.  Nice to know you can get your wedding ring on, I'm looking forward to the time I can do that as well. 

Donna RA 🙂

Kim
    Participant

Baby steps count.  That's great, Eva.

kim

JOJO19551
    Participant

Eva, I am so envious.  Congratulations.  I want to wear my wedding rings!!  I hope to catch up to you soon.  Jo Ann

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘ wedding band’ is closed to new replies.