Home Forums General Discussion Watson brand minocycline

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    quilter
    Participant

Persistence is the name of the game! I looked thru many of the RB general discussions about minocycline. I found out that many of you are able to get it from Walmart, but here in Colorado I finally was able to get it from Costco. YEAH! 😀
    Actavis is a CVS company, located in New Jersey, they have a list of pharmacies where you can go to get the Watson brand, their phone number is 1-862-261-7000 (they are a major supplier to other pharmacies).
    So yes, the Watson brand of minocycline is still available, thank goodness! I hate to try something else.
    Carol

Dancing feet are Happy feet!
    Nov 2007 Raynauds, Jan 2008 Carpal tunnel, Aug 2008 Rotator cuff, May 2008 MCTD, July 2013 H.Pylori, Aug 2015 Vaginal Atrophy
    Medications: Minocycline 100 mg MWF, Low Dose Naltrexone 4.5mg, Acidophilus 1-3 a day, Estradiol patch
    Vitamins etc.: Vitamin A, Vitamin E, Vitamin D-3 1000 IU a day, Aspirin 325 mg, Magnesium, B6, B12, Beta-carotene, Cranberry, Garlic, Multi Vitamin, and Glucosamine & Chondroitin with Boswellia & Manganese, & MSN, Grape Seed Complex, Meta

Jan Lucinda1
    Participant

CVS in California said they can no longer get Watson mino. That is why I got it from Walmart.

cbnelson
    Participant

Are you saying that Watson is the best generic? If you have to take a generic. Thank you, Carol

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.