Home Forums General Discussion W5 today …politics re:drug costs

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    casey
    Participant

Show is about the roles that government and big business play in high drug costs blah,blah,blah.

casey
    Participant

I just noticed that there are 2 different W5's on today.  One is on the above, the other is on “the billion dollar race to produce the next female viagara”.

I didnt want anyone who sees the 2nd one only  wonder how on earth  i figured that that show was about the roles that  government and big business play in high drug costs. You'd all think i was wacky!

Roz
    Participant

This is just a thought, LOBBYIST?

casey
    Participant

Roz, too funny! My hubby kiddingly suggested i sign up for the trials. Geez, i hope he was kidding!

Roz
    Participant

I am am sure he was.:)

Check out this link:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_experimentation_in_the_United_States

If or up for it I am willing to chit chat about it. 😉

I have some out of the States as well.

Much Love, Roz

casey
    Participant

Geez Roz, those experiments were just insidious! It just makes me sick !!!   What gets me is how these people who preform/ed this stuff actually slept/sleep at night. My conscious would drive me completely mad . Besides that, i cry and hurt when anyone else cries or hurts.

Anyway i'm certainly up for chit chat. I will contact you tomorrow, my son has tons of math homework….. i dont even get it so will be a long night. High school sure has changed since i was there 15…oops i mean 30 something years ago!!

Hugs to you!

Casey 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘ W5 today …politics re:drug costs’ is closed to new replies.