Home Forums General Discussion "Vitamin D May Exacerbate Autoimmune Disease"

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    A Friend
    Participant

The title above is true in my own case. For a brief period of time — after a very profound and almost immediate bad reaction to taking high-dose Vitamin D-3 in the Spring of this year 2013 — I immediately stopped the D-3 and thought I was gradually getting over the acute diarrhea, etc. However, the diarrhea seems still to be “alive and continuing.”

This link, and other information, follows a summary of my own illness beginnings for those new to the Road Back web site. Just found it today, and plan to see if they might have more information on my downhill spiral:

http://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2009-04/arf-vdm040809.php

Since most of you posting here either have an immune disorder diagnosis OR have a family member or friend who does, you need to know about and read the following information just found. Our physicians seem to be convinced that the research showing a need for Vitamin D-3 supplements is true. For some of us, it seems only D-3 from the sun is a safe form of D-3, because the body actually regulates how much it turns into D-3 and safe amounts. The lingering effects of the supplement D-3 and diarrhea seem to be taking its tole on my body composition (weight, muscle tone, skeleton etc.) in spite of much attention to ways to turn this condition around. I will continue seeking answers to this problem. Amazingly, I still feel pretty well, but if the body wasting continues, and I’m not able to absorb nutrients, common sense tells me that “I may soon fall off the cliff.”

EDIT: I’ve been so grateful for Dr. Brown’s protocols, which I began in Ida Grove, Iowa, back in January 1997. These allowed me to get my life back, and most of the years since that time have been good, valuable years. I never had a clue about my being predisposed to problems with Vitamin D-3. During the years I improved so much on Dr. Brown’s protocols, I had no awareness of anything connected with Vitamin D-3. I am now also very grateful for the work related to Vitamin D-3, for I believe it will NOW allow me to understand what more, perhaps, I need to know and do to address this problem. I’m so scientist, but it surely sounds to me that both Dr. Thomas Brown and Dr. Trevor Marshall are excellent researchers — and feel it is a shame the two were not able to work together in figuring out these somewhat related dilemmas. I count it a PLUS to be learning about the research of both of these scientists and am thankful for them. While Dr. Marshall’s research may not be applicable to your case, it may be to others, and to be aware of both I believe to be a plus.

It may be helpful to you to know that my own chronic illness began a number of years ago, when for two years (about every 3 or 4 months) I would become ill and was prescribed 10 days of abx. [EDIT: After the first RX of antibiotics, a slight pain in my jaw, which had been diagnosed as TMJ, went away; and I was blowing thick mucus from my nose — I concluded that what I’d had was not TMJ, but an infection in my jaw, where a molar had been recapped before moving to another state. No more TMJ type pain, but a new recurring illness pattern where the infection had been for about a year. My body could no longer contain the infection.]

Each time I became ill again and was prescribed the abx, I would always bounce back . Apparently, the two years of these recurrent illnesses and another RX each time — and my physicians not making me aware of the need for probiotics — I later learned from the research of Dr. William Crook (a pediatric allergist, turned researcher and writer of 12 books) that my immune system had apparently been wiped out by a yeast/fungal overgrowth that was able to develop when all the good flora was wiped out by the antibiotics, without replenishing the good flora… needed to keep the body healthy. During this time, what became apparent from later bone films, etc., was that many of these unfriendly organisms had hidden out and taken up residence in my body. It has been hard work since then trying to restore, but at the time earlier this year when both my primary care physician and my rheumatic physician (whom I’ve only had to see once a year for several years) both wanted me to take high-dose Vitamin D, I was looking and feeling really well, and all my labs were excellent. I had tolerated a certain brand of D-3, at 1,000, but when my pcp wanted me to up it to 5,000. In less than a week, the acute diarrhea and other symptoms began… and would not stay stopped. This has again gotten to a pesky acute state. And with the other things going on bodywise, I knew I HAD to find answers, and was doing a search this morning when I found the information below. Hopefully, I can find answers to help stop, correct, and turn this around.

Best to you all,
    AF

http://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2009-04/arf-vdm040809.php

Public release date: 8-Apr-2009
    [ Print | E-mail Share
    ] [ Close Window ]

Autoimmunity Research Foundation
    Vitamin D may exacerbate autoimmune disease
    Deficiency in vitamin D has been widely regarded as contributing to autoimmune disease, but a review appearing in Autoimmunity Reviews explains that low levels of vitamin D in patients with autoimmune disease may be a result rather than a cause of disease and that supplementing with vitamin D may actually exacerbate autoimmune disease. [MORE…]

Valsmum
    Participant

I had eye twitching from too much vitamin d, you’re right it is probably the vit.d causing diarrhea or it is abx.
    Are you taking abx? Could they be causing your diarrhea as a side effect?
    In the past few years I have had severe anemia from one med. I had dry eyes from another med. I had a heart reaction from another med. Then I was taking magnesium and I read that it lowers cortisol in the body, and if you a person that is taking steroids then it messes with cortisol in the body and when it decreases it you feel crummy.

Thanks for the article it is informative. I take vitamin c and sometimes iodine drops, but that is it. I get a lot of nutrients, enzymes that heal the gut/immune system, and minerals when I stick to a mostly raw fruit veggie diet. I still need to improve , but I feel like I have come so far and feel so much better, I have to get the word.

I hope you feel better soon, I’ll say a prayer for you.
    Take care.

A Friend
    Participant

@Valsmum wrote:

I had eye twitching from too much vitamin d, you’re right it is probably the vit.d causing diarrhea or it is abx.
    Are you taking abx? Could they be causing your diarrhea as a side effect?
    In the past few years I have had severe anemia from one med. I had dry eyes from another med. I had a heart reaction from another med. Then I was taking magnesium and I read that it lowers cortisol in the body, and if you a person that is taking steroids then it messes with cortisol in the body and when it decreases it you feel crummy.

Thanks for the article it is informative. I take vitamin c and sometimes iodine drops, but that is it. I get a lot of nutrients, enzymes that heal the gut/immune system, and minerals when I stick to a mostly raw fruit veggie diet. I still need to improve , but I feel like I have come so far and feel so much better, I have to get the word.

I hope you feel better soon, I’ll say a prayer for you.
    Take care.

Valsmum,

Thanks for your reply.
    No, I haven’t taken abx in several years now. And even at that time, I was taking only one Minocin a week, just to address any stray mycoplasma. My signature line is pretty up to date. I’d learned a few years ago (when my liver rebelled against two different abx at the time) that the ImmunoPro was effective for even abnormal labs where abx were usually needed (learned this in Dr. Paul Cheney’s research on Fibromyalgia a few years ago, and my AP physician then read it, and said that’s what I ought to do).

Since my lab results on the late January 2013 annual labs were all normal, I felt with the one scoop at night of ImmunoPro in almond milk… the amino acids were helping the body detoxify toxins nightly as our body is made to do with amino acids from protein we eat, and this done during its nightly metabolic detoxification.

Also, as I wrote in the post above, I had been feeling very well, until after my annual checkup about February 2013 (with everything on it being quite good, except my 25 OH-D was still lower than my PCP wanted it. Even my HDL on the lab report (the good kind) was the highest I had ever heard of (thought it was a typo), but was not; it was “HDL 142”. It was after my doctor said he wanted my Vit D higher, that he persuaded me to take the 5,000 extra Vit D-3 (a mistake for me). Apparently the ImmunoPro had been handling whatever the low D could not. Even though I took the 5,000 D-3 for less than a week, it set off a firestorm, and things (though eventually settled down somewhat) still are not good. I feel I must find a way to turn this around, as my food seems to pass through and exit as diarrhea, which means to me my body is not able to absorb needed vitamins and minerals. Won’t repeat the rest of the problems, mentioned previously, but my body has definitely lost muscle mass since March 2013. Neither of my two physicians had any answers to this problem. I believe I may have found it today in the link I shared. I do plan to explore and contact those involved in this research. Plus, if anyone else is experiencing “Sarcopenia”, a new word in my vocabulary [just what I needed, huh???]. Do a search for “LE Magazine January 2007 Report, Preventing Sarcopenia” Hope you don’t need this information, but guess when I consider the alternative, “Here I go again… another adventure in learning!” Just did it: http://www.lef.org/magazine/mag2007/jan2007_report_muscle_01.htm

Thanks again for your kindness,
    AF

Lynne G.SD
    Participant

Hi Friend;
    My SD has been gone for donkey’s years but I have still been suffering it’s effect such as bone loss in the jaw,teeth breaking at the gum line,osteoporosis,and GI problems such as prolapsed anus and ovarian cysts.I asked my AP doc if I could try CIR protocol to see if it would help and I am thrilled to say it is working.
    My doctor knows that if I stop my mino for even a short time the SD tries to come back so we are doing it in reverse.One is supposed to start benicar and after a few weeks slowly add mino and then the other 2 antibiotics in very small doses.I have stayed on my antibiotics and have slowly added the Benicar and am now at 120mg a day .At first my BP did drop a fair bit but now it has leveled off just a tad below my normal.I started in July and so far my GI system is nearly normal,prolapsed anus is usually back to normal,trigeminal pain is gone,and I cannot feel the ovarian cysts that were the size of apricots.On top of this I have even more energy.
    Diet is rather severe,and the lack of coffee is driving me nuts as I swear I am addicted to it but other than that things are tolerable.The nice thing about CIR is that one does not have to be so careful of Vit D as on MP and Benicar dose can be lower also.My doctor has talked with Dr.Marshall several times as she had patients on MP that did not do well.She was not impressed at all with him as he was never open to any deviation of his MP.She swears that he has OCD as do many brilliant people but could not work with him.That is the same case as the staff who run the CIR site
    There is going to be a conference in Texas this winter,maybe you would like to attend.Google http://www.chronicillnessrecovery.org and sighn up for their bulletins as there is a lot of good info

Krys
    Participant

Dear Friend,
    I’m so very sorry to hear the diarrhea problem has not resolved yet. I thought it had been long gone.
    I don’t have any suggestion to offer regarding reversing Vit. D impact. What I’m going to say will sound clumsy and too trivial and does not relate to Vit. D at all. I want to share that during my latest bout with diarrhea, after it lasted just a few days, I started taking bentonite clay, first just 1 x a day, which did not help, then even 3 x a day. And the problem resolved within a few days and did not come back. But it was not related to vit. D supplementation, so I feel horrible even bringing it up.
    Two other toxin binders, activated charcoal and cholestyramine, sometimes cause severe constipation. Maybe your doctors could approve of them as something worth trying?

What you are going through is not only very scary, it is downright life-threatening. If your doctors cannot help you, have you considered consulting a doctor of homeopathy? I know that they can design, and make, a special formula, or a set of formulas, designed for your specific condition, even, if appropriate, incorporating your own body’s blueprint by the use of maybe your saliva, or an infinitesimal amount of your urine (+ other ingredients, or other formulas). I don’t know that much of homeopathy, but I do know, from the doc I talked to, that they make individually designed remedies.
    If it had been me, I would also search for special anti-diarrhea enemas-implants and would consider doing fecal implants, if there was such a possibility. I would also try searching youtube for which meridians to trace, would use search engines for finding acupressure points to massage, and there have to be some mudras that would alleviate the problem.

It has lasted so long, that by now there’s got to be a few extra problems superimposed on the original one. Your beneficial gut flora may be wiped out by now. Maybe extra huge amounts of super strength probiotic like Dr. Ohhira’s Professional Formula? Maybe drinking fermented cabbage juice? The last one, whenever there is dysbiosis, may cause initial diarrhea, but that is a good one: it is caused by probiotics within fermented juice actively displacing and eradicating the bad bacteria in the gut.
    Are you familiar with GAPS diet? It is designed for healing the gut and helping with assimilation of nutrients by the compromised gut that is not capable to do regular digestion/assimilation job.

I hope I have not offended you with my ideas. If yes, then please forgive me. I am panicking just at the thought of what you must be going through.
    I’ll keep you in my prayers and may this problem completely resolve as of this moment!
    Krys

Krys
    Participant

A Friend,
    @A Friend wrote:

Even though I took the 5,000 D-3 for less than a week, it set off a firestorm, and things (though eventually settled down somewhat) still are not good. I feel I must find a way to turn this around, as my food seems to pass through and exit as diarrhea, which means to me my body is not able to absorb needed vitamins and minerals.

Have your labs, since February been all OK? Are the liver, pancreas, spleen, etc. all functioning all right? Has all the digestive tract been checked?
    High doses of Vit. D may have have disregulated many bodily systems, and if it has been continuing for so long, there may be much more at work now than initial toxic amount of Vit. D.
    Are you on any special, easy to digest diet? Are you taking any digestive enzymes? Have you noticed any correlation between what you eat and severity and urgency of diarrhea? Are you experiencing any pain/discomfort within the digestive tract?
    My mom had acute-turned-chronic pancreatitis, with very severe pain reaction to any food, and eventually boiled flax seed liquid was the core of her diet and stopped diarrhea while soothing the digestive tract. She even regained some of the weight she initially lost. I’m not saying it is your problem, but if it could help while you are searching for answers, it might be worth trying. It is easier to digest than flax seed oil.

I sure hope you can turn it around ASAP!
    Krys

A Friend
    Participant

@Lynne G./SD wrote:

Hi Friend;
    My SD has been gone for donkey’s years but I have still been suffering it’s effect such as bone loss in the jaw,teeth breaking at the gum line,osteoporosis,and GI problems such as prolapsed anus and ovarian cysts.I asked my AP doc if I could try CIR protocol to see if it would help and I am thrilled to say it is working.
    My doctor knows that if I stop my mino for even a short time the SD tries to come back so we are doing it in reverse.One is supposed to start benicar and after a few weeks slowly add mino and then the other 2 antibiotics in very small doses.I have stayed on my antibiotics and have slowly added the Benicar and am now at 120mg a day .At first my BP did drop a fair bit but now it has leveled off just a tad below my normal.I started in July and so far my GI system is nearly normal,prolapsed anus is usually back to normal,trigeminal pain is gone,and I cannot feel the ovarian cysts that were the size of apricots.On top of this I have even more energy.
    Diet is rather severe,and the lack of coffee is driving me nuts as I swear I am addicted to it but other than that things are tolerable.The nice thing about CIR is that one does not have to be so careful of Vit D as on MP and Benicar dose can be lower also.My doctor has talked with Dr.Marshall several times as she had patients on MP that did not do well.She was not impressed at all with him as he was never open to any deviation of his MP.She swears that he has OCD as do many brilliant people but could not work with him.That is the same case as the staff who run the CIR site
    There is going to be a conference in Texas this winter,maybe you would like to attend.Google http://www.chronicillnessrecovery.org and sighn up for their bulletins as there is a lot of good info

Lynne G…. As usual, you are a goldmine of information, and have been such a good friend to me over the years.

I was not familiar with the term “CIR” so proceeded to dig out the essence of it — for I just knew there was something important to be found relating to it…. and there definitely was!

This is the link I finally found by doing a search for “CIR medical” (found a literal goldmine of information), especially from each person mentioned and the way they are involved in it.
    https://chronicillnessrecovery.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=17&Itemid=24

Thank you again, Lynne G!

AF

A Friend
    Participant

@Krys wrote:

A Friend,
    @A Friend wrote:

Even though I took the 5,000 D-3 for less than a week, it set off a firestorm, and things (though eventually settled down somewhat) still are not good. I feel I must find a way to turn this around, as my food seems to pass through and exit as diarrhea, which means to me my body is not able to absorb needed vitamins and minerals.

Have your labs, since February been all OK? Are the liver, pancreas, spleen, etc. all functioning all right? Has all the digestive tract been checked?
    High doses of Vit. D may have have disregulated many bodily systems, and if it has been continuing for so long, there may be much more at work now than initial toxic amount of Vit. D.
    Are you on any special, easy to digest diet? Are you taking any digestive enzymes? Have you noticed any correlation between what you eat and severity and urgency of diarrhea? Are you experiencing any pain/discomfort within the digestive tract?
    My mom had acute-turned-chronic pancreatitis, with very severe pain reaction to any food, and eventually boiled flax seed liquid was the core of her diet and stopped diarrhea while soothing the digestive tract. She even regained some of the weight she initially lost. I’m not saying it is your problem, but if it could help while you are searching for answers, it might be worth trying. It is easier to digest than flax seed oil.

I sure hope you can turn it around ASAP!
    Krys

Krys,
    Thanks for your concern and suggestions. I got a very welcomed surprise just several days ago. The volatile diarrhea was continuing, as mentioned in this series of posts. Knew I needed to more actively experiment with known helpful things, instead of waiting for things to change on the status quo. On day 1 of trying new things, on rising I took a tablespoon of Flora brand flaxseed oil on an empty stomach (which I’ve used for years in my Budwig yogurt concoction, that turned around a wasting syndrome a number of years ago). This oil, among other things it does, is a good source of EFA’s (essential fatty acids) needed by our cells.

During this same day, I began using Coconut Oil (known to address all kinds of viruses, bacteria, etc.)… a tablespoon of it three times, either consumed from the spoon and/or put in a hot beverage with a “tad” of my powdered Kal stevia and some almond milk. It tastes good in coffee or Green Tea. (If anyone needs minerals, instead of the stevia I’ve read a spoonful of blackstrap molasses tastes good in it and helps with anemia.) Also, I read coconut oil helps with absorption of nutrients. After using these new protocols only two days, an unexpected dramatic “change” in bowel content was noted. I was shocked to see the normality. Don’t really understand just how/why what I did apparently caused this turnaround. I feel terrible being so graphic, but for the first time in months, something may be helping.

Something else significant, that seems to be related, which I read this morning in the Mercola newsletter dated 12/09/2013, needs to be read by all of us — and may reinforce the validity of the help the two things I’ve begun doing that seemed to help my own “microbiota.” It’s about our gut microbiota — and Dr. Mercola mentioned Dr. Brown in the “Story at a Glance” summary of the article:

The Forgotton Organ: Your Microbiota
    Mercola, December 9, 2013
    Story at-a-glance

richie
    Participant

Hi AF –I really dont have much thought on the Vit. D issue but I will chime in that the AutoImmunity Research foundation is really TM –hardly unbiased

More importANTLY HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER AND ALL THE BEST FOR CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR
    Richie

mary77
    Participant

AF,
    Just wanted to share a product I have recently started taking for the gut. I started taking it after communicating with the company for several days…getting my questions answered. (I always have a LOT of questions!!) It was recommended to me by my Lyme doctor. They have a proprietary blend of probiotics…their website offers information on all of their products which I find helpful.

I realize our bodies are all different in our needs and that includes probiotics. This product has worked well for me!

The product is Beta-Glucan by Bioimmersion. The website is: http://www.bioimmersion.com

Just thought i would share this with you.

Mary

mary77
    Participant

AF,
    One more thought! (saw Richie’s post)

I cannot take Vit. D as a supplement. Found that out many years ago when a calcium supplement I took contained high doses of Vit. D. The pain I had worsened dramatically and I traced it to the supplement.

Dr. Marshall is a strong advocate for NOT supplementing with Vit D (actually a secosteroid hormone). I personally feel not enough research has been done to support the high dosing of Vit. D that is frequently recommended these days. The “jury is out” on this issue but Dr. Marshall may one day be proven correct!

Mary

A Friend
    Participant

Richie and Mary,
    Thanks so much for your messages of caring and information…. all good medicine, of the best kind.
    Hugs to both of you,
    AF

DAR
    Participant

I haven’t posted for a long time, I had been feeling terrific, then I went in for my physical and my doctor came unglued that my vit D was so low and put me on 5000 units a day, I did not associate all the problems that are now popping up with that but it makes a lot of sense now, I started getting painless migraines with the wavey lines in front of my eyes or else it looked like I was looking through a broken glass that was going in circles, then things started to hurt just like when my SD was active, I have had patches of psoriasis appearing, my eye is twitching and my feet are burning on the bottom and I have loose bowels every few days, I was beside myself as what was going on, I thought that my SD was coming back with a vengeance, my acid reflux is bothering and my swallowing at times is an issue, I am stopping the vit D now, is there anything I can do besides taking my mino to get things back to normal,
    DAR

A Friend
    Participant

@DAR wrote:

I haven’t posted for a long time, I had been feeling terrific, then I went in for my physical and my doctor came unglued that my vit D was so low and put me on 5000 units a day, I did not associate all the problems that are now popping up with that but it makes a lot of sense now, I started getting painless migraines with the wavey lines in front of my eyes or else it looked like I was looking through a broken glass that was going in circles, then things started to hurt just like when my SD was active, I have had patches of psoriasis appearing, my eye is twitching and my feet are burning on the bottom and I have loose bowels every few days, I was beside myself as what was going on, I thought that my SD was coming back with a vengeance, my acid reflux is bothering and my swallowing at times is an issue, I am stopping the vit D now, is there anything I can do besides taking my mino to get things back to normal,
    DAR

DAR, so sorry you are having such a bad reaction. I can have empathy with you, for my own reaction has been one of the worst, long-lasting reactions I’ve ever had to anything. I, too, was feeling really well at the time all of this began.

Some initial things you might try (at least briefly) to see if they give you help:
    Now looking back, I believe it probably would have been helpful to have begun dissolving 1/4 teaspoon of Arm & Hammer Baking Soda dissolved in 8 ounces of cool water, and drink every waking hour (but don’t drink within an hour before or after meals or taking meds). This is quite good for neutralizing acidic wastes, and you probably are quite acidic now.

Our bodies really need supplemental Vitamin C and Citrus Bioflavinoids, as the body cannot synthesize Vitamin C and must consume sources of it — and the best way to get high doses can be found in an article from Arthritis Trust (can do a search for this using the RBF search feature. I came to believe that the reaction to the Vitamin D causing the volatile diarrhea probably also released all kinds of organisms from the bowel area and “probably” added to our body’s trying to rid itself of the unleashed organisms. If this sounds crazy, don’t stop reading yet. I finally made a trip to my AP physician, and she wanted me to have a lower GI procedure and/or use Flagyl (ahaa? isn’t that for addressing unfriendly organisms???). But, my local PCP thought that was a risky thing to do in my own case, and thought I should wait, and I did, since he would be the one looking after me locally (and he has orthomolecular training as well). I was beginning to think he was wrong, until on my own I began using the EFA’s and Coconut Oil, which I believe in their own way helped address unfriendly organisms.

These are my first thoughts for you “possibly” to try. If you are not taking higher dose Sodium Ascorbate and/or Calcium Ascorbate (both forms of Vitamin C which I stir into water with aa bit of lemon juice and stevia several times a day), your body probably needs this. EDIT: This link will take you to an important article on ArthritisTrust.org which gives important information about taking high dose Vitamin C (one of the reasons this is so badly needed is that among other things, it protects our brain, eyes, everything:
    http://arthritistrust.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Vitamin-C-How-to-Use-the-Great-Missing-Vitamin.pdf

If you are having extreme diarrhea, you need to begin trying to get this under control. This problem had gone on a long time, and had begun making me light-headed, unable to concentrate, etc. The Vitamin C is needed for this. I think this was because with the diarrhea, I was unable to absorb nutrients. It has only been in the last week or two that I have had a semblance of normalcy in the bathroom. I can attribute this abrupt improvement to two or three things — when I finally began taking a tablespoon of Flora brand flaxseed oil when I first waked up. I’ve used a tablespoon of this Essential Fatty Acid in 1/4 cup of plain cottage cheese mixed together well for years. Research (Dr. Johanna Budwig’s) proved that this can get EFA’s into the cells and repair them. In addition to adding the extra tablespoon of flaxseed oil by itself, I have begun putting one tablespoon of EfaGold Coconut Oil into a cup of hot coffee or hot herbal tea three times a day (you can add powdered Kal stevia to sweeten, but I wouldn’t add any of the aspartame, etc.). Also, you can put some coconut milk or almond milk into it, or whatever you use as cream, if you like. About two days after I had begun using these two things, changes began taking place. The coconut oil has a long list of unfriendly organisms that it addresses, so I am thinking — since it happened so quickly after such a long period of time — these had to have a positive effect.

You can look at the list of things under my posts and see the products I’ve been using for quite a while. They may seem a little “crazy” but they were chosen after much research and reading and amazing improvements related to some of them on bone scans, etc. and also a wasting syndrome back quite a few years ago.

Also, are you familiar with doing a search using words that might find you information related to your problem? If you look at the top of the screen, you should see “General Discussion.” Click on that. Then you should look to the left and see New Topic, and beside that a little search window. Try doing searches for anything mentioned that you may want to know more about… i.e. high dose vitamin C, Essential Fatty Acids, Coconut Oil, nondenatured whey protein [this is another one of my heroe supplements], etc.

This is a start. I will be unavailable for a few days, so please don’t think I’ve abandoned your posts if you post to me and don’t get a reply.

Keep the faith! It may take a while. But, I believe you can find something to help stop your pesky symptoms.

Yikes! What a long post! Sorry about that.

AF

A Friend
    Participant

DAR,
    Here is another very helpful detox protocol that can be used . You might try various different ones for a short period of time. And each one of them may be beneficial, more or less, for different problems in our body.

This is a link to a post about using the Lemon/Olive Oil Drink for detoxing. Many, many people over the years have been helped by using it.
    viewtopic.php?f=1&t=9496&start=10#p71506

If you click General Discussion at the top of the page, and go to the “New Topic” with the Search window beside it, and keyboard in the little window, “Lemon Olive Oil Drink”, you can probably find the link to the article about this and what all it can help with.

AF

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 44 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.