Home Forums General Discussion Very Afraid– the"dizzies" has me worked up…

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Lynne G.SD
    Participant

Hi Woods;
    Have you heard about Crowd Med This is a site where thousands of people are involved in figuring out illness that doctors have trouble with.I heard a discussion on the radio about it and have just started to read up on it.It’s really amazing what people can do with help from friends.Here is a mail I just received from them.Jared is the founder of the site and his daughter was very sick,docs could not figure out what she had and this is how the site got started.Now it is world wide.It’s the next best thing to being a detective.

Not rendering correctly? View this email as a web page here.

CrowdMed Logo

Help solve this week’s featured cases

Hi 10orchids,

Pelvic pain. Inner ear discomfort. Joint pain with night sweats. What could be causing our featured patients’ symptoms?

Two of this week’s cases are from health practitioners, “Ronda” and “Dionne”, who have become patients themselves. They have privileged access to healthcare, but even they haven’t been able to find answers. Can you help them?

Solve a featured case

FC.8-2-13

Our patients need help now, so visit CrowdMed today to help bring them one step closer to the right diagnosis and treatment.

Together, we can help save lives.

Jared Heyman
    Founder, CrowdMed

P.S. You can always contact us with questions or feedback by replying to this email.
    Follow CrowdMed
    Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

CrowdMed 767 Bryant Street Suite 205 San Francisco CA 94107 USA

You received this email because you are subscribed to Featured Cases and Special Offers from CrowdMed.

Update your email preferences to choose the types of emails you receive.

Unsubscribe from all future emails

Powered by HubSpot

Woods1977
    Participant

Hey… this sounds great! I’m going to check this out and I’ll post an update for everyone else on the forum sometime this weekend. Thanks so much for posting this!

@Lynne G./SD wrote:

Hi Woods;
    Have you heard about Crowd Med This is a site where thousands of people are involved in figuring out illness that doctors have trouble with.I heard a discussion on the radio about it and have just started to read up on it.It’s really amazing what people can do with help from friends.Here is a mail I just received from them.Jared is the founder of the site and his daughter was very sick,docs could not figure out what she had and this is how the site got started.Now it is world wide.It’s the next best thing to being a detective.

Not rendering correctly? View this email as a web page here.

CrowdMed Logo

Help solve this week’s featured cases

Hi 10orchids,

Pelvic pain. Inner ear discomfort. Joint pain with night sweats. What could be causing our featured patients’ symptoms?

Two of this week’s cases are from health practitioners, “Ronda” and “Dionne”, who have become patients themselves. They have privileged access to healthcare, but even they haven’t been able to find answers. Can you help them?

Solve a featured case

FC.8-2-13

Our patients need help now, so visit CrowdMed today to help bring them one step closer to the right diagnosis and treatment.

Together, we can help save lives.

Jared Heyman
    Founder, CrowdMed

P.S. You can always contact us with questions or feedback by replying to this email.
    Follow CrowdMed
    Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

CrowdMed 767 Bryant Street Suite 205 San Francisco CA 94107 USA

You received this email because you are subscribed to Featured Cases and Special Offers from CrowdMed.

Update your email preferences to choose the types of emails you receive.

Unsubscribe from all future emails