Home Forums General Discussion Update

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Spiffy1

I have been able to take the compounding minocyclene, but I am going to keep it at 100 milligrams on MWF and not try to go up for awhile. I just drove a 2,200 mile round trip. My energy has been fairly normal which has been wonderful. My pain level is good. Only consistent areas are my pointer finger right hand…it feels like it has been pulled but not consistently, left ankle is actually better, and my neck sometimes feels like it is on borrowed time. I consider I am doing very well at the moment. I know going up to 3.5 on LDN has been really good for me. Again, I am feeling really well and even signed up to go on a zoo field trip on Friday. My RA factor was about 36 last visit in February… Up from 28 last September. I was coming off a flare so I hope it is lower now. I would like to go for more blood work in June if I can wait that long.

Flare fall of 2014...muscle aches, joint pains, fatigue, hair loss, rashes, etc.
    RA Factor 71 in Jan 2015 down to 25 as of September 2017
    DR4/DQ8 HLA...biotoxin illness
    IGG food allergy to wheat, egg, and dairy...probably all grains
    Vit. C&D, probiotics, milk thistle, turmeric, fish oil, methyl b 12, methyl folate, digestive enzymes, Candisol, Ubiquinol, berberine, chlorella, Moducare, LDN, monolaurin, Triphala, Patriot Greens, Paractin
    MTHFR compound heterozygous
    Igenex IGM positive Lyme, minoMWF

Spiffy1

There are a few other things I am watching. I am going to let a little time go by to see what happens. Might ask for opinions in a bit.

Flare fall of 2014...muscle aches, joint pains, fatigue, hair loss, rashes, etc.
    RA Factor 71 in Jan 2015 down to 25 as of September 2017
    DR4/DQ8 HLA...biotoxin illness
    IGG food allergy to wheat, egg, and dairy...probably all grains
    Vit. C&D, probiotics, milk thistle, turmeric, fish oil, methyl b 12, methyl folate, digestive enzymes, Candisol, Ubiquinol, berberine, chlorella, Moducare, LDN, monolaurin, Triphala, Patriot Greens, Paractin
    MTHFR compound heterozygous
    Igenex IGM positive Lyme, minoMWF

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.