Home Forums General Discussion TO ALL-Suggestions to make this easier

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Goodwife
    Participant

Hi,

I am now logging in as Goodwife – I don't know why, I've used that name on other boards – you guys know me as Lauren or “L” (Hubby w/SD) – but I have a suggestion to make it easier for all – when doing a post, I think it would be easier to be specific in the subject line so that people have a better idea what the post is about.   Since you have to open each post now to read what it is about and its replies, this would be more time saving if we had better descriptions in the subject.  Just my opinion.  By the way, GREAT JOB all you RB volunteers who put this together and quickly!

L (goodwife):P

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

Totally agree Lauren (Goodwife). As per my suggestion above, I am all for making this new Board as accessible and user friendly as we can………your suggestion is  great and let's welcome more of those. Maybe it's a case of all  simply learning how to get the best out of this technology…..which may take some patience and tutorials.

Be well! Lynnie

Palindromic RA 30 yrs (Chronic Lyme?)
    Mino 2003-2008 100mg MWF - can no longer tolerate any tetracyclines
    rotating abx protocol now. From Sep 2018 MWF - a.m. Augmentin Duo 440mg + 150mg Biaxsig (roxithromycin). p.m. Cefaclor (375mg) + Klacid 125mg + LDN 3mg + Annual Clindy IV's
    Diet: no gluten, dairy, sulphites, low salicylates
    Supps: 600mg N-AC BID, 1000mg Vit C, P5P 40mg, zinc picolinate 60mg, Lithium orotate 20mg, Magnesium Oil, Bio-identical hormones (DHEA + Prog + Estrog)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘ TO ALL-Suggestions to make this easier’ is closed to new replies.