Home Forums General Discussion The other "R" word

• This topic has 33 replies, 25 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by Kim.
Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    Patti D
    Participant

CYSTA,
    I have been at the lake for a few days (away from the computer) and am really bummed that you are feeling crappy. You are the poster child for good health so I am SURE this is only a temporary glitch. I too had 10 yards of mulch to move and finished with hubbies help and am totally exhausted.
    Looks like you have hubby help too now. Ha Ha. I know all about the lunch thing. Way to funny. See I know your going to get better fast because you still have your sense of humor.
    I am really sending so many tons of well wishes your way girl. I can't wait to hear that things are improving and better without any aches or pains!!!!!

Hugs cysta
    Patti

Kim
    Participant

Many thanks, herxing again is very humbling. :doh:

Take care…..kim

Kim
    Participant

Thanks, Elaine. 

Tell your son amoxicillin is one of the abx used in Lyme tx so he'll be doing double duty ~ he can herx now or herx later…….ugh. :doh:

Take care…..kim

Margaret Mueller
    Participant

Hi, I've been out of town…just got back.  Sorry to hear about your turn of events, but we all know you've got what it takes!  I'm steeling myself for my turn.

Why the palenquil as part of your regimen?  What does it do for you?

I should get my Igenex results tomorrow.  Bill looked at your avatar just now and said, 'she has a neck just like yours.'  I told him, yes, that's my friend Kim and she has neck cracking like I do, and she's why I've gotten tested for lyme. She has babesia, and we'll see if I do, too.'

I got the 'insights into lyme treatment' a couple of weeks ago.  Did your LLMD start treating the babesia first, or have you been treated for everything at once?  I'm trying to do everything I can to prep myself for getting started.  Any words of wisdom?

Kim
    Participant

[user=1323]Margaret Mueller[/user] wrote:

Hi, I've been out of town…just got back.  Sorry to hear about your turn of events, but we all know you've got what it takes!  I'm steeling myself for my turn.
    Why the palenquil as part of your regimen?  What does it do for you?

I should get my Igenex results tomorrow.  Bill looked at your avatar just now and said, 'she has a neck just like yours.'  I told him, yes, that's my friend Kim and she has neck cracking like I do, and she's why I've gotten tested for lyme. She has babesia, and we'll see if I do, too.'

I got the 'insights into lyme treatment' a couple of weeks ago.  Did your LLMD start treating the babesia first, or have you been treated for everything at once?  I'm trying to do everything I can to prep myself for getting started.  Any words of wisdom?

Hi Margaret,

Plaquenil is used as a cyst-buster.

My first go-round with Lyme tx I was treated for Lyme plus all the co-infections and it brought me to remission……NO abx for a year, but the Babs has returned so we're starting with that and will follow up with other abx.  I'm herxing big time with neck pain, my neck has always been my most problematic area) so I know we're on the right track.

I'm so glad you've done the Igenex test and will be interested in seeing your results.  It sure seems like almost all of our SD people also have Lyme. 😯

Take care…..kim

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)

The topic ‘ The other "R" word’ is closed to new replies.