Home Forums General Discussion THANKS RBF FOR THE NEW BOARD!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Kim
    Participant

I’m loving this new board and want to thank all the powers-that-be that made it happen (not me), it took undoubtedly endless volunteer hours and surely a hefty price tag to boot.

So strange to be locked out for such a long time, but this new format has made the wait worth it and had become necessary. I’m finding it very user friendly, important for those technically-challenged people like myself. πŸ˜‰

This is a good time to remind everyone that this board is solely supported by donations (user donations, not pharmaceutical companies) and volunteers, so please consider sending in your donation to support this wonderful organization and continue the work of a very smart man, Dr. Brown, so many years ago.

Take care…..kim

Jan Lucinda1
    Participant

My thanks also. Many thanks.

Jan

hopefulmama
    Participant

Where can we send the donation?

I love this board. Thank you so much to all for everything it took to make this happen, and welcome back to everyone who was unable to access for the last few months!

A

louris
    Participant

Yes, thank you. This new board is, well…pretty spiffy!

mkbeeliever
    Participant

Yay! I am so excited to see old faces! I’ve missed you guys who couldn’t access this board! It has not been the same without you all!

Kim
    Participant

@hopefulmama wrote:

Where can we send the donation?

I love this board. Thank you so much to all for everything it took to make this happen, and welcome back to everyone who was unable to access for the last few months!

A

Thanks for your participation, Andrea. Some of the kinks are still being worked out with the new software so I copied this from the old board. http://www.roadback.org

***************************************************************************************************************************************

The Road Back Foundation is a not-for profit, 501(c)3 corporation; all officers and directors are unpaid volunteers. Donations are tax deductible. Your gifts contribute to education, support and advocacy. Specifically, we are advocates for the use of antibiotics in rheumatic disease. The Road Back Foundation is committed to providing educational resources to patients and other inquirers from around the world.

Please click on the button below to give a gift to the Road Back Foundation through our online, secure server.

Gifts and Contributions can also be sent to:

The Road Back Foundation
    P.O. Box 410184
    Cambridge, MA 02141

Voice mail: 614-227-1556
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
    Please Note:
    Roadback.org is Verified Merchant Web site. Please know that you can donate to the Road Back Foundation with confidence that your transactions are being processed securely by one of the most trusted names in the payments industry.

bonnielou
    Keymaster

Just wanted to add my thanks and appreciation. As an IT professional, I know what it takes to manage a conversion of this magnitude. Your support team did a fabulous job in maintaining the integrity of the data. A round of applause ….

Bonnie

Bonnie Lou
    RA 02/07,AP 10/07
    Minocycline 200mg MWF; Plaquenil 100mg 3 days/week
    Fish Oil, Ubiquinol, Turmeric, Vit C (2 grams) , MultiVit, Magnesium, Astaxanthin, D3 (5000), probiotics and a daily dose of yoga!

lneal
    Participant

Yes! Thanks for the New Board! Great to be back–You know what makes this Board so great? All of you! Amazing people, amazing support and amazing information and knowledge! This Board and team did not let us down–They have an “It’s All Of Us Or None of Us” attitude. I’m not sure who coined that phrase but it fits for everyone on Road Back. Thanks for the dedication– πŸ˜€ Lauren

maz.aust
    Participant

I can only add my voice to the many …. great job to all of those involved in the changeover & terrific to be able to see all of you again πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

Maz.Aust

Dec07: Diagnosed PRA, (CTD; Fibromyalgia; suspected Lyme):
    Mar08: Diet to heal gut/bolster immune system (no gluten, dairy, sulphites or sugar)

Jan 2018: ABX Mon/Wed/Fri (started AP 2008)
    1/2 x 150mg Roxithromycin(Biasig), 1/2 x 150mg Clarithromycin (Klacid),
    1/2 x Fungillin, 1 x 250mg Cephalexin (Keflex)

All off days Probiotics

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.