Home Forums General Discussion Thanks for the new "Bio" forum

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    bonnielou
    Keymaster

Hello RB volunteers. Thanks for taking Jenn's advice and creating the new forum. It will be great to be able to go to one spot and read the bios, successes and challenges for each of us.  And thanks to Jenn for the original suggestion! I am looking forward to learning more.

Bonnie Lou
    RA 02/07,AP 10/07
    Minocycline 200mg MWF; Plaquenil 100mg 3 days/week
    Fish Oil, Ubiquinol, Turmeric, Vit C (2 grams) , MultiVit, Magnesium, Astaxanthin, D3 (5000), probiotics and a daily dose of yoga!

John McDonald
    Participant

Jenn is brilliant. I have seeded the site with my bio

http://www.rbfbb.org/view_forum.php?id=3.

Who is next?

john

Suzanne
    Participant

I put my daughter's story on there.  Please, anybody familiar with us, pm me with any critiques – did I leave out anything you recall as important, or is it too confusing LOL????  I've got five days to edit, it says!  Thanks! 

Mom of teen daughter with Poly JIA since age 2. Current med: azithromycin 250 mg MWF.

John McDonald
    Participant

I love that story but I know it well by now.

In August 2006, we saw an AP dr. and she went back on Zithromax (1 tsp. 2 x week).  We were so happy – her 'light' was back on!  …

I recall that the 'light' was one of the best parts of your story. We would like to have another sentence?

How normal is your daughter's life now? How convinced are you that it is the zith?

Suzanne, I can't imagine a more harrowing experience. There sure isn't much support anywhere for JRA. You know that you have guessed and intuited your way through this brilliantly. I hope daughter continues to thrive.

Suzanne
    Participant

Thanks so much, John!

I will add about how the nurses came out to the waiting room at our next ped rheum visit, to say how much better she looked and to tell me to keep doing whatever I was doing.

I can only compare my daughter to her 'healthy' older sister at this age, and actually she takes less naps!  So I would say she has a completely normal life by comparison.

Mom of teen daughter with Poly JIA since age 2. Current med: azithromycin 250 mg MWF.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘ Thanks for the new "Bio" forum’ is closed to new replies.