Home Forums General Discussion Starting LDN again?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    lor
    Participant

Hi,

I had to stop LDN for about 4 months, does anyone know if I can just start it back up at the 4.5 mg dose I had been on for over a year, with out side effects? Any one with experience with this?

thanks,
    lor

Eva Holloway
    Participant

Lor,

I also had to stop LDN for several months and then restarted again. I tried 4.5 mg but didn’t do to well so
    i lowered it to 3 mg and doing actually better then with 4,5 mg.

Eva

Eva Holloway

vera
    Participant

My doctor put me on 4.5 mg of LDN from the start, so I really don’t see why you can’t just start up on the 4.5 mg again. I supposed if you’re really in doubt, give your doctor a quick call and ask him. I went off for a few days (actually forgot to take it) and I got sick. This stuff really works for me – keeps the immune system going for me.

lor
    Participant

Thanks for the responces. I started the 4.5 mg on Fri. night and Saturday morning my pain was less, and my sinuses were 50% better. It didn’t think it worked that good before. No weird dreams or problems sleeping like the first time.

I started Minocillen on Sunday. I think it is making me dizzy. I am taking 100mg 2xday. Maybe to much?? My doc is not available, till hopefully the end of January.

Thanks again,
    lor

vera
    Participant

I have always had weird dreams on the LDN, but have decided to “live with it” as the benefits outweigh the irritations. Having stopped it for 3 days and then getting very sick (horrible sinus infection) – I discovered how much good it was doing for me. Hope you continue to have good success!

Lori

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.