Home Forums General Discussion Stalled RF Moving Down!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    lynnie_sydney
    Participant

Had to have some bloodwork done a bit early because of a strange virus or possibly salmonella – all better now, though had a rough 10 days.
    Just wanted to report that since May 07 when I upped the mino (brand here but non-pelleted) to 200mg MWF – plus a gluten-free diet since Nov, my RF has dropped to 292 (from 379 last May). That is a 400 point total drop since starting AP, when it was 692.
    My ANA has also halved during these 9 months – from 1:160 to 1:80.
    The only not so good news is CRP – which shot up to 5 from .8 However, am not worried there, as whatever I had really slammed me and ended with a flare that I havent experienced for a looong time – simply think my immune system was over-extended short-term.
    Thank you to all last year who gave me advice on how to proceed – the stalled RF is now on the move again – in the right direction!
    I am also going to see a renowned AP Doc in another State in early April. She works in tandem with a naturopath and will only treat you if you follow dietary guidelines. One interesting start is a salicylate elimination diet.  I have done some research on salicylates and have found out some very interesting stuff. Will give info and links in a separate post. 
    For the time being I'm so happy and wanted to share it with you :D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    I strongly believe that this is the year I kick the butt of the RF and put myself into remission:roll-laugh: Lynnie

Be well! Lynnie

Palindromic RA 30 yrs (Chronic Lyme?)
    Mino 2003-2008 100mg MWF - can no longer tolerate any tetracyclines
    rotating abx protocol now. From Sep 2018 MWF - a.m. Augmentin Duo 440mg + 150mg Biaxsig (roxithromycin). p.m. Cefaclor (375mg) + Klacid 125mg + LDN 3mg + Annual Clindy IV's
    Diet: no gluten, dairy, sulphites, low salicylates
    Supps: 600mg N-AC BID, 1000mg Vit C, P5P 40mg, zinc picolinate 60mg, Lithium orotate 20mg, Magnesium Oil, Bio-identical hormones (DHEA + Prog + Estrog)

Kim
    Participant

What a fantastically uplifting post, Lynnie.  I am so very happy that you stuck with the program through the ups and downs because now you can just sit back and enjoy feeling good.  I agree, this is your year—enjoy every minute, but try and not get too crazy! 😉 

Kim

Maz
    Keymaster

Hi Lynnie…that's fabulous news!  Well done sticking with it…it's paying off and I'm with you…this is the year I plan on kicking RA butt, too.

Peace, Maz

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘ Stalled RF Moving Down!’ is closed to new replies.